Ninja Theory's insulting, offensive GDC conference

#201SilentS89Posted 4/10/2013 1:30:00 AM
How can people defend Ninja Theory's baby fit?

If I was a pro I'd try to distance myself from that insulting, offensive GDC conference.
#202Orange00Posted 4/10/2013 2:12:21 AM
Ether101 posted...
Orange00 posted...
wut?? That's quite a view you got there. Lots of hidden agendas Nt got going. Sharp eyes.

It's propaganda and it's what all of NT's PR has been about.

how about just "west is different than japan", you guys are making this stuff up as you go seriously

That doesn't work as Devil May Cry US sales always out ranked Japan's. DMC was always more popular over here. To say that the series need to be drastically remade so that it could do well state side is idiotic.

majority of western DMCs fans are also fans of some other japanese media. That's pretty evident if you've been hanging around these boards. DmC's purpose was to reach out to those western gamers, that come in VERY large numbers, that are not accustomed to all these little japanese quirks. These are the same group that play games like CoD, GoW, Uncharted, etc. Most new gamers, casual gamers and EX-PC gamers belong to this group.
---
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!
#203Ether101Posted 4/10/2013 2:25:30 AM
Orange00 posted...
majority of western DMCs fans are also fans of some other japanese media. That's pretty evident if you've been hanging around these boards. DmC's purpose was to reach out to those western gamers, that come in VERY large numbers, that are not accustomed to all these little japanese quirks. These are the same group that play games like CoD, GoW, Uncharted, etc. Most new gamers, casual gamers and EX-PC gamers belong to this group.

Making stuff up like always.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#204syctheweilderPosted 4/10/2013 2:47:57 AM
Ether101 posted...
DMC was always more popular over here. To say that the series need to be drastically remade so that it could do well state side is idiotic.

Oh there's the elephant. Was wondering when it would turn up.
#205Ink-RibbonPosted 4/10/2013 7:23:08 AM
Ether101 posted...
Orange00 posted...

Making stuff up like always.

Just like you're complaining lke always...;)
#206chaos_sage0265Posted 4/10/2013 9:50:15 PM
What's really telling about the state of this industry is the fact that it took me reading this on a forum instead of a gaming "news" site to find out about it. This is completely unacceptable.

Meanwhile, they jump on scam artists like Anita to white knight the hell out of her, without even bothering to look at or listen to the valid criticisms many people have.

Unbelievable. I'm utterly ashamed. I will never buy a Ninja Theory game after this.
---
"We will be remembered for this. White Wall."
#207Werndan101Posted 4/11/2013 10:04:34 AM
I dunno guys, the thought of Dante in Fight Club sounds like a winning combo to me.
---
Need help figuring out components for your gaming PC? Check this.
http://tinyurl.com/falconguide
#208NessaJ_TuNPosted 4/11/2013 11:28:26 AM
Can anyone translate this somehow?
#209Pesmerga255Posted 4/11/2013 11:39:35 AM
People are actually trying to defend that offensive Brokeback Mountain picture?
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#210Ink-RibbonPosted 4/11/2013 12:15:22 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
People are actually trying to defend that offensive Brokeback Mountain picture?

I don't get it. Are you complaining about the picture or about Dante in that picture?

Because there are 2 entirely different things...Decide yourself! ;)