Ninja Theory's insulting, offensive GDC conference

#61RichterB17Posted 4/4/2013 9:02:00 PM
ss14knight posted...
ZeroX91 posted...
Malus_X6 posted...
ss14knight posted...
I don't think NT is trying to be offensive with the whole Dante in Brokeback Mountain thing, I think they're just too clueless to understand that after some **** they've pulled, this isn't funny or seen in any sort of joking way. It's the same story it's always been with NT, they aren't bad people, they're just stupid.

See this guy gets it.

Well yeah, but Tameem? He's definitely bad people.

ehh...I wouldn't know never had a drink with him, he strikes me as the guy from dinner date though so yea...

My favorite way to describe him is that kid in class you wouldn't mind hanging out with, but would really piss you off when you get partnered with him in a project that he'll probably end up doing no work in.

I seriously know a guy like that. That's pretty funny.
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#625hadowsPosted 4/4/2013 9:04:37 PM
shatterstar posted...

Well that should make you the complaining and I hate everybody because I'm such a loser kid I guess. T

Because you're still here complaining about a damn 3 month old game, that's not even important to you're overall life. Unless you plan on playing DMC at age 55..lol.

Move on mate. I'm playing Skyrim. See.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q9Tt3n9p1c

Recorded that yesterday...lol.

You forgot to link the offscreen footage of you playing it http://youtu.be/unnnV8En5-M?t=25m10s
---
Ill add something here later....
#63ss14knightPosted 4/4/2013 9:06:58 PM
shatterstar posted...
Well that should make you the complaining and I hate everybody because I'm such a loser kid I guess. T

Because you're still here complaining about a damn 3 month old game, that's not even important to you're overall life. Unless you plan on playing DMC at age 55..lol.

I actually enjoyed DmC and still play it from time to time because I like messing around on Bloody Palace. I found it easier to get into than DMC4 and I know I'm gonna get assassinated for saying it but I'd put it up there with the better DMC games. I'm just not one of those people that believes that because I liked a game they made doesn't mean the devs are always in the right.

I may very well play DMC at 55, I mean, that's about 4 decades off but hey. I'm an avid gamer now and unless something comes up in my life that causes me to be unable to play games in free time, why stop? Stopping gaming for no reason is like sitting down one day and going "**** movies, I'm over those, not watching anymore of those." :P
#64ZeroX91Posted 4/4/2013 9:08:14 PM
RichterB17 posted...
ss14knight posted...
My favorite way to describe him is that kid in class you wouldn't mind hanging out with, but would really piss you off when you get partnered with him in a project that he'll probably end up doing no work in.

I seriously know a guy like that. That's pretty funny.

I was that kid that did all the work and skipped on presentation day. lol
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJuLGBjjf6g
#65NostalgiaRulesPosted 4/4/2013 9:09:16 PM
ss14knight posted...
shatterstar posted...

I actually enjoyed DmC and still play it from time to time because I like messing around on Bloody Palace. I found it easier to get into than DMC4 and I know I'm gonna get assassinated for saying it but I'd put it up there with the better DMC games. I'm just not one of those people that believes that because I liked a game they made doesn't mean the devs are always in the right.

I may very well play DMC at 55, I mean, that's about 4 decades off but hey. I'm an avid gamer now and unless something comes up in my life that causes me to be unable to play games in free time, why stop? Stopping gaming for no reason is like sitting down one day and going "**** movies, I'm over those, not watching anymore of those." :P

^ This. Who says someone's too old to play certain video games when you're a certain age?
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#66shatterstarPosted 4/4/2013 9:17:40 PM(edited)
NostalgiaRules posted...
ss14knight posted...
shatterstar posted...

^ This. Who says someone's too old to play certain video games when you're a certain age?

I don't give damn how old you are. But I can imagine, you won't be raging, ranting, or giving a damn about a videogame reboot or a videogame franchise at that age. Unless you never grew up mentally.
#67Lord_MizerPosted 4/4/2013 9:19:35 PM
shatterstar posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...
ss14knight posted...
shatterstar posted...

I don't give damn how old you are. But I can imagine, you won't be raging, ranting, or giving a damn about a videogame reboot at that age. Unless you never grew up mentally.

No one gives a damn about how you feel, shatter. That's why you're in this situation in the first place.

Also, you've no room to talk about being mature... especially in the topics where you were showing your ass.
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
#68Rising_shadowPosted 4/4/2013 9:20:07 PM
Apparently hobbies are something you give up after you reach over the age of twenty. Shatter knows how it is. He's a teenager, he knows everything.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#69Malus_X6Posted 4/4/2013 9:26:48 PM
shatter's jimmies have really been rustled.

Who knew he had jimmies in the first place?
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#70ss14knightPosted 4/4/2013 9:29:54 PM
shatterstar posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...
ss14knight posted...
shatterstar posted...

I don't give damn how old you are. But I can imagine, you won't be raging, ranting, or giving a damn about a videogame reboot or a videogame franchise at that age. Unless you never grew up mentally.

As I said, I actually liked DmC. That being said, who are you and I to bash people that dislike it? A lot of them bring up valid points for their resentment of it, and as long as they are willing to admit that opinion in games is subjective, they should be allowed to think whatever they want. Besides,

You're still here talking about Skyrim, a damn 15 month old game, that's not even important to you're overall life. Unless you plan on not giving up your hobbies and to keep playing video games at age 55..lol.