I'm Glad you got what you deserved.

#1Jereth6Posted 4/4/2013 7:09:49 PM
Seriously, the GDC pictures are hilarious and they further paint a picture of how an idiotic fanbase should be treated when they act out.

Lesson learned? Dont act like a complete idiot just because something is different, if you wanna run your mouth when you know you shouldnt, expect to face the consequences.
#2Lord_MizerPosted 4/4/2013 7:14:11 PM
*Sits on lawn chair*

*Yawns*

You're boring.

Why are you so boring?

Stop being boring.
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
#3ZeroX91Posted 4/4/2013 7:14:35 PM
Jereth6 posted...
Seriously, the GDC pictures are hilarious and they further paint a picture of how an idiotic fanbase should be treated when they act out.

Lesson learned? Dont act like a complete idiot just because something is different, if you wanna run your mouth when you know you shouldnt, expect to face the consequences.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZVsbpvjETs
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJuLGBjjf6g
#4NaturalEvil1Posted 4/4/2013 7:16:42 PM
Jereth6 posted...

So when are you gonna say something important?
#55hadowsPosted 4/4/2013 7:18:00 PM
NaturalEvil1 posted...
Jereth6 posted...

He did, he just proved our point about NT fanboys being one of the worst fanbases in the gaming community
---
Ill add something here later....
#6Jereth6(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 7:18:48 PM
Yep, looks like thats all you people can do, cant even defend yourselves anymore.

so tell me, how does it feel to be humiliated? Look what they have done to your Dante and yet you still cant admit that you brought this on yourselves.

all of this could have been avoided had you just shut your mouths.
#7NaturalEvil1Posted 4/4/2013 7:19:24 PM
5hadows posted...
NaturalEvil1 posted...
Jereth6 posted...

He did, he just proved our point about NT fanboys being one of the worst fanbases in the gaming community

Oh right. Silly me, all I read from him was pointless whining.
#8DuuuDe14Posted 4/4/2013 7:20:37 PM
Jackjunk, go to bed.

*sits on Dante's chair*
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#9ZeroX91Posted 4/4/2013 7:22:14 PM
NaturalEvil1 posted...
5hadows posted...
NaturalEvil1 posted...
Jereth6 posted...

Oh right. Silly me, all I read from him was pointless whining.

lol...
Wait you're serious Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJuLGBjjf6g
#10Jereth6(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 7:22:36 PM
DuuuDe14 posted...
Jackjunk, go to bed.

*sits on Dante's chair*

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2013/03/dante2.jpg