So how is everyone here gonna react when DmC 2 is announced

#21MoreFunThanTVPosted 4/5/2013 4:45:01 AM(edited)
NostalgiaRules posted...
MoreFunThanTV posted...
Considering we already have what is almost literally a warehouse of unsold/returned/traded-in DmCs at the GS I work I'd imagine my reaction to DmC 2 being announced would be to knock down the back wall to make room for more.

I mean they were fun for awhile, I made a fort and a city which I knocked down like Godzilla out of them but now there's just too many. Why do you idiots always trade-in games at Gamestop anyway? We barely give you any money for them so yeah stop it.

We're seriously gonna have to start giving these things away though, free copy of DmC with any game purchase or something...

O_O Are you serious? People actually returned THAT many copies?....And what will you do if people refuse the free copy of DmC?

Bah no one's gonna refuse something free, human psychology = except free thing because it's free then figure out what it is. First I'll dull their senses with a lengthy "preorder hustle" then slip it in their bag while their minds are numbed.

And I should note that this GS is the closest to a local school for game development surrounded by the apartments that the students there live at so we tend to get a huge wave of games anyway (people buy them other places because of sells and preorder bonuses but don't really care where they return it so they go to the GS within walking distance) but not like this...

[EDIT]
produner posted...
If you really work at a GS, do you guys ask for ids and passports? I was asked for the latter only when i wanted to use my credit card and i payed using cash instead.
This happened in europe.

I'm in America and I've never asked for a passport (I think it can be used in place of an ID I've never done that either)... though I do ask for ID... occasionally.
---
Divine Goddess of All That Is Prolix.
#22ramzariotPosted 4/5/2013 5:18:23 AM
Assume somebody forgot to say nikto.
---
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.
#23rockman11_zPosted 4/5/2013 6:49:11 AM
MoreFunThanTV posted...
Considering we already have what is almost literally a warehouse of unsold/returned/traded-in DmCs at the GS I work I'd imagine my reaction to DmC 2 being announced would be to knock down the back wall to make room for more.

I mean they were fun for awhile, I made a fort and a city which I knocked down like Godzilla out of them but now there's just too many. Why do you idiots always trade-in games at Gamestop anyway? We barely give you any money for them so yeah stop it.

We're seriously gonna have to start giving these things away though, free copy of DmC with any game purchase or something...

Lol, really? You should make a video about it.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#24GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 9:40:38 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
DmC2 will never happen

Neither Will DMC 5, at least for a good 10 years or so.
if their is no DmC 2 the franchise will prolly die off for a long while
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#25darkslayer001Posted 4/5/2013 9:55:33 AM
GoombaX posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
DmC2 will never happen

pls tell me how DMC5 is not possible?
#26Ether101Posted 4/5/2013 10:08:38 AM
Gogito4 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
DmC2 will never happen

We all told ourselves XIII-3 wouldn't happen, didn't we?

No, I'm pretty sure everyone knew 13-3 was on the way given that series was Wada's little experiment with how much BS he could get away with.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#27GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 10:17:10 AM
darkslayer001 posted...
GoombaX posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
DmC2 will never happen

i said it was possible, but capcom is going to lay the franchise to rest for a long while.
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#28FireMage7777Posted 4/5/2013 10:21:49 AM
GoombaX posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
DmC2 will never happen

Good then, better it not be touched then ruined further
---
DmC flopped flipped, PM me if you like this sig!!! People who like this sig so far: 24
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#29Ether101Posted 4/5/2013 10:27:22 AM
GoombaX posted...
darkslayer001 posted...
GoombaX posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
DmC2 will never happen

i said it was possible, but capcom is going to lay the franchise to rest for a long while.

But you don't have any proof to back that up. And given how badly Capcom is hurting for money they're going to need all the franchise they can get.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#30SiLVeR_420Posted 4/5/2013 10:39:16 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
Gogito4 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
DmC2 will never happen

We all told ourselves XIII-3 wouldn't happen, didn't we?

A sequel to XIII-2 was obvious...soooooooooo

And they've always referred to XIII as the crystal something trilogy.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.