DmC2 more likely than DMC5...

#1MixorzPosted 4/5/2013 10:59:53 AM
Anyone that understands business realizes this. Others are delusional, or simply do not understand business.

The groundwork has already been laid for games like DmC. For DMC5 they'd have to do like another reboot and financially it wouldn't be worth it. DMC was never one of Capcoms cash cow franchises so they're trying to make it bigger. Simple business.

Also don't be surprised if DmC2 is announced as a launch title for PS4 and XBox 720. A game like this at launch would sell very well. Any business pro would see that coming.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#2smithkakarotPosted 4/5/2013 11:05:59 AM
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj65/Smithkakarot/EDGYOCDONUTSTEEL_zpscedffa4d.jpg

This edgy OC reflects the dark abyss of my tortured soul.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#3produnerPosted 4/5/2013 11:08:58 AM
DMC5 is a guaranteed 3+ million copies sold, DmC is not. Capcom rebooted DMC to use its team for other projects while they milk DMC. So , no to both and capcom isn't financially capable of taking risks or anything big at the moment.
---
Huskies are quite the handful.
When i'm alone, i pretend to be a black hole.
#4Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 11:13:01 AM
produner posted...
DMC5 is a guaranteed 3+ million copies sold, DmC is not. Capcom rebooted DMC to use its team for other projects while they milk DMC. So , no to both and capcom isn't financially capable of taking risks or anything big at the moment.

You have proof DMC5 would sell more? Lol it could very well do worse than DmC.

And lol, Capcom is like one of the biggest devs right now. If DmC dies its no big deal its not one of their biggest franchises.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#5Lord_MizerPosted 4/5/2013 11:14:54 AM
*Sits on lawn chair*
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
#6produnerPosted 4/5/2013 11:15:18 AM
Mixorz posted...
produner posted...

And lol, Capcom is like one of the biggest devs right now. If DmC dies its no big deal its not one of their biggest franchises.

I have a hairy ass as a proof.
---
Huskies are quite the handful.
When i'm alone, i pretend to be a black hole.
#7StrelokPosted 4/5/2013 11:15:22 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8FireMage7777Posted 4/5/2013 11:23:13 AM
Mixorz posted...
produner posted...

Yes it is, its their 5th biggest franchise. Each game sold at least 2 million copies
---
DmC flopped flipped, PM me if you like this sig!!! People who like this sig so far: 24
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#9ScreamingMidgetPosted 4/5/2013 11:24:15 AM
Only on gamefaqs can you find dedicated troll accounts with 2k+ karma.
#105hadowsPosted 4/5/2013 11:26:25 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]