DmC2 more likely than DMC5...

#21Malus_X6Posted 4/5/2013 12:53:22 PM(edited)
Malus_X6 posted...
Malus_X6 posted...
Here's what I think of this topic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGytDsqkQY8

Here's what I think of it
http://images.4chan.org/vg/src/1365045761646.gif

Now that's a game I'd happily play.

Add Tameem to the roster and I'll pay double full price on it.

Well, I would too as long as it came with a set of bookends (one of Dante whaling on DINO's face and the other of Vergil impaling Tameem), a full sized poster, art book, and soundtrack :D
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#225hadowsPosted 4/5/2013 12:57:39 PM
See, Dino Smackdown vs. Dmc 2013 is already more likely than DmC 2.
---
Ill add something here later....
#23ss14knightPosted 4/5/2013 1:11:15 PM
ScreamingMidget posted...
Only on gamefaqs can you find dedicated troll accounts with 2k+ karma.

It's because he masks his trolling as a misinformed opinion.
#24StrelokPosted 4/5/2013 1:30:28 PM
Why the heck am only I getting moderations?
Posting a youtube link isn't a bloody violation, but this can tak e ages before an admin responds. SBAllen tends to take ages for that, and by that time the topic has closed.

So get this straight. Mikki here can troll to his hearts lusts. No damage done. He can insult and demean me, no problem.

I'm not allowed to post a youtube link.

Wat?
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#25smithkakarotPosted 4/5/2013 1:41:24 PM
Strelok posted...
Posting a youtube link isn't a bloody violation, but this can tak e ages before an admin responds. SBAllen tends to take ages for that, and by that time the topic has closed.

So get this straight. Mikki here can troll to his hearts lusts. No damage done. He can insult and demean me, no problem.

Wat?

You think that's bad, I got modded merely for posting a video of Predator saying "s*** happens".
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#26produnerPosted 4/5/2013 1:45:45 PM
smithkakarot posted...
Strelok posted...

Wat?

You think that's bad, I got modded merely for posting a video of Predator saying "s*** happens".

I've got modded for not posting.
---
Huskies are quite the handful.
When i'm alone, i pretend to be a black hole.
#27Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 1:50:06 PM
Strelok posted...

Wat?

I post relevant discussion, you're trying to derail the topic. You know if you don't like a topic you could simply not post, but that's against your troll character.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#28demonfang178Posted 4/5/2013 1:50:47 PM
Mixorz posted...
produner posted...
DMC5 is a guaranteed 3+ million copies sold, DmC is not. Capcom rebooted DMC to use its team for other projects while they milk DMC. So , no to both and capcom isn't financially capable of taking risks or anything big at the moment.

You have proof DMC5 would sell more? Lol it could very well do worse than DmC.

You have proof it won't? You made this ridiculous topic, all of the burden of proof rests on you.
#29Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 1:56:31 PM
demonfang178 posted...
Mixorz posted...
produner posted...
DMC5 is a guaranteed 3+ million copies sold, DmC is not. Capcom rebooted DMC to use its team for other projects while they milk DMC. So , no to both and capcom isn't financially capable of taking risks or anything big at the moment.

You have proof it won't? You made this ridiculous topic, all of the burden of proof rests on you.

What I said was DmC2 is more likely than DMC5, and common sense dictates that. DMC is a done series. Capcom already moved on. DmC is now the main devil may cry series. They aren't going to go back to a finished series. Again, its common sense.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#30OracleGunnerPosted 4/5/2013 2:00:19 PM
Mixorz posted...
demonfang178 posted...
Mixorz posted...
produner posted...

What I said was DmC2 is more likely than DMC5, and common sense dictates that. DMC is a done series. Capcom already moved on. DmC is now the main devil may cry series. They aren't going to go back to a finished series. Again, its common sense.

According to you. So your proof it's that you believe that the original timeline is finished.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1