DmC2 more likely than DMC5...

#201VesperasPosted 4/7/2013 3:44:28 AM
Basically none of the games you listed were reboots. Nice fail though.

If you want to get tecky, every non FF game that isn't FFX-2 or FF13-2 is a reboot.

And just because it isn't to the level of DmC or fit your one sided fantasy description, don't change the fact.

Play every Dynasty Warriors game up to 5. Then play six. This is a COMPLETE overhaul of the game, hmm, lets check the word reboot (wiki, since websters doesn't say it's a word on my side, if it does, please post the means.)

In computing
Reboot (computing), an event sequence when restarting a computer

[edit] In entertainment and media
Reboot (album) a 2012 album by the British rock band London
Reboot (fiction), to discard all previous continuity in a fiction series and start anew
ReBoot, a Canadian CGI-animated television series
ReBoot (video game), a video game based on the television series

Wow, except for DW, every game I mention fits that bold description. If you are talking about a game play perspective, then I'm also still right.

DMC to DmC / DW5 to DW6

Completely new graphics.
Same character names, slightly altered stories (remember, DW6 was the first to try to be accurate.)
Completely new from the ground up combat system.
Long time fans generally thought it was a bad move.
In the case of DW, they went back to the original.

So hey, how bout you counter that. Just because you don't think something isn't a reboot, doesn't mean it isn't. Hell, any game that went from 2D to 3D is technically a reboot from a gameplay perspective, and I always gave you many storyline reboot examples. Many I listed have both.
---
PSN: Vesperas
CEO of Fierce Uprising <3 Dejoule
#202Ether101Posted 4/7/2013 3:58:38 AM
To this day, Hasbro is making Transformers G1 toys.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#203OracleGunnerPosted 4/7/2013 4:02:51 AM
Still no facts only assumptions and faulty premises coming from Mikki and shatter.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1
#204produnerPosted 4/7/2013 4:06:29 AM
OracleGunner posted...
Still no facts only assumptions and faulty premises coming from Mikki and shatter.

Just say baits.
#205shatterstarPosted 4/7/2013 6:43:59 AM
OracleGunner posted...

Mate.

Everyone in here are assuming things. Because we have no facts until Capcom announces something genius. That's the reason why a majority of people are still hanging around here.

They're waiting for an announcement from Capcom about the future of the franchise. Will Capcom continue with this new direction, revert back to the original, or just abandon the franchise.

Me personally. I'm leaning more toward abandoning it. I would rather them focus completely on creating new IP's. Because I'm sick of the Resident Evil 6 or 7's, Street Fighter 4 and 5's or vs, etc...etc....

I want more games like Dragon Dogma coming from Capcom. Because that's like a new area for them and it also has no set main protagonist. The player creates his own protagonist so there's a lot more room to explore in the Dragon Dogma universe.

DMC just ran its chores like the Onimusha franchise. It's just time to let it go and revisit it like 10 years down the line.

You're kids will probably be playing the new 2023 DMC. Because I sure in hell won't be playing video games 10 years later or even giving a damn about the DMC franchise either.
#206produnerPosted 4/7/2013 6:51:50 AM
shatterstar posted...
OracleGunner posted...

Mate.

Everyone in here are assuming things. Because we have no facts until Capcom announces something genius. That's the reason why a majority of people are still hanging around here.

They're waiting for an announcement from Capcom about the future of the franchise. Will Capcom continue with this new direction, revert back to the original, or just abandon the franchise.

Me personally. I'm leaning more toward abandoning it. I would rather them focus completely on creating new IP's. Because I'm sick of the Resident Evil 6 or 7's, Street Fighter 4 and 5's or vs, etc...etc....

I want more games like Dragon Dogma coming from Capcom. Because that's like a new area for them and it also has no set main protagonist. The player creates his own protagonist so there's a lot more room to explore in the Dragon Dogma universe.

DMC just ran its chores like the Onimusha franchise. It's just time to let it go and revisit it like 10 years down the line.

You're kids will probably be playing the new 2023 DMC. Because I sure in hell won't be playing video games 10 years later or even giving a damn about the DMC franchise either.

Mate, you seem to be in an unstable emotional state, relax and don't think about your incompetence and low intelligence that prevents you from enjoying games and being competent at them.
#207shatterstarPosted 4/7/2013 7:24:37 AM
produner posted...
shatterstar posted...
OracleGunner posted...

Mate.

Mate, you seem to be in an unstable emotional state, relax and don't think about your incompetence and low intelligence that prevents you from enjoying games and being competent at them.

You do the same.
#208produnerPosted 4/7/2013 7:46:25 AM(edited)
shatterstar posted...
produner posted...
shatterstar posted...
OracleGunner posted...

Mate.

You do the same.

I don't have to because i'm not butthurt and i already moved on past DmC flopping; i am playing other games and doing research while you are here being emotional about DmC flopping and you being an average player that developers don't care about, mate!

Mate! why do you even exist? you serve no other purpose than entertaining us.
#209StrelokPosted 4/7/2013 8:43:01 AM
@ Mikki: So far they ahve not supported DmC ever since it was quite clear that it was bombing. They have been very VERY silent on the matter.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#210shatterstarPosted 4/7/2013 8:44:39 AM
produner posted...
shatterstar posted...
produner posted...
shatterstar posted...
OracleGunner posted...

Mate.

You do the same.

I don't have to because i'm not butthurt and i already moved on past DmC flopping; i am playing other games and doing research while you are here being emotional about DmC flopping and you being an average player that developers don't care about, mate!

Mate! why do you even exist? you serve no other purpose than entertaining us.

Apparently you haven't. You're still here complaining and hoping. So that makes you butthurt due to DmC's existence and not knowing the fate of your beloved mediocre franchise.