DmC2 more likely than DMC5...

#261StrelokPosted 4/7/2013 1:57:34 PM
Gohan definitely had his moments though. During Frieza he actually kicked quite a good deal of behind for a... what? 6 year old?
I liked Goten a lot more though, if just... well, for being more his fathers son instead of his mothers son if you catch my drift.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#262SiLVeR_420Posted 4/7/2013 2:02:42 PM
Strelok posted...
Gohan definitely had his moments though. During Frieza he actually kicked quite a good deal of behind for a... what? 6 year old?
I liked Goten a lot more though, if just... well, for being more his fathers son instead of his mothers son if you catch my drift.

I liked Goten better to. Trunks was always my favorite to. Especially future Trunks who comes and kills Frieza in like 10 seconds.
Also being Vegita and Bulmas kid helps.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#263Vigeta11Posted 4/7/2013 2:07:51 PM
Out of curiosity, has anyone at ANYTIME in you life seen a company reboot a game or even a movie, and then gone back to the original? I highly doubt that DMC5 is going to be made, it is far more likely that DmC2 would be next in line.

Also, I didn't read all of the junk that apparently has taken up 27 pages, I just thought the topic was dumb and a waste of time. Thought I might help you out a little.
#264SiLVeR_420Posted 4/7/2013 2:20:22 PM
Vigeta11 posted...
Out of curiosity, has anyone at ANYTIME in you life seen a company reboot a game or even a movie, and then gone back to the original? I highly doubt that DMC5 is going to be made, it is far more likely that DmC2 would be next in line.

Also, I didn't read all of the junk that apparently has taken up 27 pages, I just thought the topic was dumb and a waste of time. Thought I might help you out a little.

If you read any you'd see.

Also 27? I'm only up to 6. :)
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#265KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 4/7/2013 2:27:16 PM
Vigeta11 posted...

Prince of Persia for one.

Sonic 06 also had the same thing happen.

There's one fact people keep ignoring; Capcom likes money (like all companies). DmC has been proven to not make money, DMC however is their 5th best selling franchise. Capcom seems to be doing poorly financially right now, so wouldn't it make sense that they'd stick with the series that actually sells? DmC2 would be a huge gamble money wise, DMC5 would not. It makes sense that they'd take the safer option and make DMC5 right now. DmC2 might happen eventually, once the company is back on its feet, but that probably won't be for a while.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#266produnerPosted 4/7/2013 2:31:03 PM
Vigeta11 posted...

I personally think that a sequel is unlikely and the series is probably dead. As for the reboot, the difference is, most the things that you've mentioned are getting rebooted for reasons like being stale, bad...etc DMC was at its peak and didn't need a reboot, so there is a better chance of returning to something successful instead of continuing with the risk unless in this case, capcom wants to invest in other things that are either bigger or mainstream.
#267Ether101Posted 4/7/2013 2:40:51 PM
Vigeta11 posted...

Dynasty Warriors did it.

Hasbro is still making Transformers G1 toys and they did Best Wars(You know one of the best Transformers shows ever made) years after G1 was rebooted into G2 and so on. They're making old continuity comics along side the new Aligned continuity.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#268Lord_MizerPosted 4/7/2013 2:43:14 PM
Not to mention Bomberman: Act Zero
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
#269Pesmerga255Posted 4/7/2013 2:47:52 PM
The Earth Defence Force games went through the same thing with Insect Armageddon, but EDF4 is coming out soon.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#270KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 4/7/2013 2:48:51 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
The Earth Defence Force games went through the same thing with Insect Armageddon, but EDF4 is coming out soon.

I can't wait :D
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]