DmC2 more likely than DMC5...

#291shatterstarPosted 4/8/2013 9:38:34 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
shatterstar posted...
Akanesasusora posted...
Capcom does have money and that's why they can afford to abandon and reboot their money making IP's as many times as they want.

What. Can you not read or something. He said "Capcom seems to be doing poorly financially right now, so wouldn't it make sense that they'd stick with the series that actually sells?" How did you gleam "They can afford to abandon and reboot their--" oh wait this is shatterstar nevermind.

I can read just fine.

I just didn't even bother to pay attention to that BS. Because A: There's no why he or she could know that unless he or she is an accountant for Capcom. B: They haven't closed down any of their studios. C: All these IP's are being produced on the cheap and that's how they're producing 4 or 5 IP's a year. D: They have 5 more next gen IP's in production for 2014.

So I'm guessing Capcom has a Meth Lab or a whore house in the basement of all of their studios and making video games are just a front. Because that money is coming from somewhere.

So you can believe those BS theories if want to. I know better.

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/05/07/capcom-calls-earnings-sluggish-over-last-fiscal-year/

2010, profits down 27.3 percent.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/07/28/capcom-39-s-financial-woes.aspx

2011 down 23 percent from 2010.

http://www.vg247.com/2012/12/19/capcom-financials-lowered-due-to-weak-resident-evil-6-sales-monster-hunter-4-delayed/

2012 down 11 more.

Wanna tell me they're doing fine shatter? Or did they cancel Captivate because they're too busy rolling in extra money and were too busy to plan it?

That's not telling me anything. That's the same stuff that all studios go through when certain games don't meet sale expectations. EA, Square Enix, Rockstar, and the list goes on and on. that doesn't mean that they're broke or struggling. Because you don't have the slightest clue of the over all cost of these projects.

They probably were made on the cheap and in Capcom's case, I know they were made on the cheap because they've stated that 5 years ago.

So where's the links that Capcom filed for chapter 7, closing down of major studios, and auctioning off all their major IP's. You know, like THQ did and so many others when they're in financial troubles?

They don't go and fund 5 new projects that's due out in the same year or publish a new current gen project mate...lol.

So please!

Sell that BS to some 12 year old Pokémon or Yiu Ge Oh watching kid in here, who doesn't have a clue about business.
#292SiLVeR_420Posted 4/8/2013 12:25:42 PM
I'd love to know what these 5 IPs are.
Remember Me which looks awful and will likely do awful is the only one I can think of.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#293StrelokPosted 4/9/2013 7:31:19 AM
So, fiscal numbers going down doesn't tell you anything, yet lollerstar has the gall to tell us we don't know anything about a business...

Note to self.
Never, EVER do a joint venture with him.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#294NaturalEvil1Posted 4/9/2013 7:37:18 AM
Strelok posted...
So, fiscal numbers going down doesn't tell you anything, yet lollerstar has the gall to tell us we don't know anything about a business...

Note to self.

I wouldn't let him manage a lemonade stand by himself.
#295KyryloPosted 4/9/2013 7:37:57 AM
shatterstar posted...

That's not telling me anything. That's the same stuff that all studios go through when certain games don't meet sale expectations. EA, Square Enix, Rockstar, and the list goes on and on. that doesn't mean that they're broke or struggling. Because you don't have the slightest clue of the over all cost of these projects

Nobody expects you to understand. You obviously lack any meanings to understand anything said to you

They probably were made on the cheap and in Capcom's case, I know they were made on the cheap because they've stated that 5 years ago.

So where's the links that Capcom filed for chapter 7, closing down of major studios, and auctioning off all their major IP's. You know, like THQ did and so many others when they're in financial troubles?

Nobody said they're closing, stop crying. The only games thats saved them this year are Dragon's Dogma, RE and Monster Hunter. On side note, LOL at ORC doing better than DmC.

So please!

Sell that BS to some 12 year old Pokémon or Yiu Ge Oh watching kid in here, who doesn't have a clue about business.

He's doing it right now. Obviously you fit the description.
#296shatterstarPosted 4/9/2013 9:17:01 AM
Strelok posted...

Note to self.

It just tells me that they should stop setting and having high sell expectations is all. Sleeping Dog, Tomb Raider, and Hitman all sold well and broke the million mark and yet, they're considered failures.

When they stop selling off their IP's, canceling titles, closing down multiple studios, asking for loans from banks, and companies are looking to buy them out. That's when you know that they're in financial trouble....Tripweed. But that's not the case with Capcom.

But here's the strange thing though.

You've been in here for over 3 or 4 years, praying to the God's for the return of the original DMC and trash talking Capcom and Ninja Theory etc, etc... But yet, you continue to play their games and wanting more from them.

But if they're in this so called financial troubles that you claim they're in and hoping that they go bankrupt. What's the point of complaining and wanting stuff from them such as DMC5 and Mega Man: Legends? If they go under, you won't get it.

That doesn't make any sense. But you never make any sense anyway beyond being so negative all the time.
#297DuuuDe14Posted 4/9/2013 9:23:51 AM
Shatter has resorted to insults. You guys have won the arguement.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#298produnerPosted 4/9/2013 9:25:28 AM
DuuuDe14 posted...
Shatter has resorted to insults. You guys have won the arguement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzDOpvukhNo
#299Darkace9194Posted 4/9/2013 3:08:18 PM
tomb raider considered a failure? shatterclown just go away and never come back we now run this board
---
Pokemon White FC: 5457-8675-8303
i.huffpost.com/gen/545060/thumbs/o-BELVEDERE-AD-570.jpg?4
#300shatterstarPosted 4/9/2013 3:31:06 PM
Darkace9194 posted...
tomb raider considered a failure? shatterclown just go away and never come back we now run this board

You obviously don't know much about business or how the industry works.

But here you go...

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/04/09/square-enix-reveals-sales-expectations-for-tomb-raider