DmC2 more likely than DMC5...

#31demonfang178Posted 4/5/2013 1:03:27 PM(edited)
Mixorz posted...
demonfang178 posted...
Mixorz posted...
produner posted...
DMC5 is a guaranteed 3+ million copies sold, DmC is not. Capcom rebooted DMC to use its team for other projects while they milk DMC. So , no to both and capcom isn't financially capable of taking risks or anything big at the moment.

You have proof DMC5 would sell more? Lol it could very well do worse than DmC.

You have proof it won't? You made this ridiculous topic, all of the burden of proof rests on you.

What I said was DmC2 is more likely than DMC5, and common sense dictates that. DMC is a done series. Capcom already moved on. DmC is now the main devil may cry series. They aren't going to go back to a finished series. Again, its common sense.

What's common sense is that I said proof of sales figures, nothing else.
#32StrelokPosted 4/5/2013 1:09:59 PM
Mixorz posted...
Strelok posted...
Why the heck am only I getting moderations?
Posting a youtube link isn't a bloody violation, but this can tak e ages before an admin responds. SBAllen tends to take ages for that, and by that time the topic has closed.

So get this straight. Mikki here can troll to his hearts lusts. No damage done. He can insult and demean me, no problem.

I'm not allowed to post a youtube link.

Wat?

I post relevant discussion, you're trying to derail the topic. You know if you don't like a topic you could simply not post, but that's against your troll character.

Says the troll.
You have been derailing my topic BY INSULTING ME you hypocrite.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#33Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 1:14:08 PM
OracleGunner posted...
Mixorz posted...
demonfang178 posted...
Mixorz posted...
produner posted...
DMC5 is a guaranteed 3+ million copies sold, DmC is not. Capcom rebooted DMC to use its team for other projects while they milk DMC. So , no to both and capcom isn't financially capable of taking risks or anything big at the moment.

You have proof DMC5 would sell more? Lol it could very well do worse than DmC.

You have proof it won't? You made this ridiculous topic, all of the burden of proof rests on you.

What I said was DmC2 is more likely than DMC5, and common sense dictates that. DMC is a done series. Capcom already moved on. DmC is now the main devil may cry series. They aren't going to go back to a finished series. Again, its common sense.

According to you. So your proof it's that you believe that the original timeline is finished.

Think of it this way. It would be like Capcom wanting to bring back Street Fighter Alpha so they reboot the series to mixed feelings. Now they want to continue the series, what do you think they would do? Make Street Fighter Alpha 4 or continue off the reboot? Again, its common sense.

Also if DMC5 was released in place of DmC no one has any knowledge on how well it would've sold. Many people here who hate DmC bought it and played it anyway. No way of knowing if DMC5 would sold much better or worse. I'm guessing it would've sold around the same as DmC, but well never know.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#34Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 1:15:36 PM
Strelok posted...
Mixorz posted...
Strelok posted...
Posting a youtube link isn't a bloody violation, but this can tak e ages before an admin responds. SBAllen tends to take ages for that, and by that time the topic has closed.

So get this straight. Mikki here can troll to his hearts lusts. No damage done. He can insult and demean me, no problem.

Wat?

I post relevant discussion, you're trying to derail the topic. You know if you don't like a topic you could simply not post, but that's against your troll character.

Says the troll.

Says I've been insulting him

Throws out the first insult

Stay classy troll.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
#35StrelokPosted 4/5/2013 1:18:15 PM
Mixorz posted...
Strelok posted...
Mixorz posted...
Strelok posted...

Wat?

Says the troll.

Stay classy troll.

I'm calling you what you are, a hypocrite.
YOU threw the first insult by calling me a troll.
Logic. Not your strong point. Troll.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#36Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 2:01:07 PM(edited)
Strelok posted...
Mixorz posted...
Strelok posted...
Mixorz posted...
Strelok posted...

Wat?

Says the troll.

Stay classy troll.

I'm calling you what you are, a hypocrite.
YOU threw the first insult by calling me a troll.
Logic. Not your strong point. Troll.

But you did troll, and got modded to prove it. So I called out what you actually did. Your calling me a hypocrite when I haven't done anything to the contrary here. I'm over the fact that you're of the husky side, I really don't care but you keep bringing it up. Get over it.
---
#37OracleGunnerPosted 4/5/2013 1:39:16 PM
Mixorz posted...

Think of it this way. It would be like Capcom wanting to bring back Street Fighter Alpha so they reboot the series to mixed feelings. Now they want to continue the series, what do you think they would do? Make Street Fighter Alpha 4 or continue off the reboot? Again, its common sense.

Also if DMC5 was released in place of DmC no one has any knowledge on how well it would've sold. Many people here who hate DmC bought it and played it anyway. No way of knowing if DMC5 would sold much better or worse. I'm guessing it would've sold around the same as DmC, but well never know.

Again assumptions not fact or proof. Also don't start using games outside of the genre as an example it only weakens your statements.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1
#38Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 1:43:58 PM
OracleGunner posted...
Mixorz posted...

Again assumptions not fact or proof. Also don't start using games outside of the genre as an example it only weakens your statements.

Its an assumption on either side of the spectrum, only thing is people here like to act as if DMC5 would've been the beacon of DMC, but in reality no one knows how good it would've been or how well it would've sold.
---
#39OracleGunnerPosted 4/5/2013 1:51:35 PM
Mixorz posted...
OracleGunner posted...
Mixorz posted...

Its an assumption on either side of the spectrum, only thing is people here like to act as if DMC5 would've been the beacon of DMC, but in reality no one knows how good it would've been or how well it would've sold.

Maybe but that has nothing to do with the topic. Again where is your proof that DmC is going to happen?
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1
#40Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 1:54:00 PM
OracleGunner posted...
Mixorz posted...
OracleGunner posted...
Mixorz posted...

Maybe but that has nothing to do with the topic. Again where is your proof that DmC is going to happen?

Topic title indicates DmC2 is MORE LIKELY than DMC5. And again it is. No one revisits a dead franchise, especially when a critically acclaimed reboot has already been made. Again, this is where common sense and an understanding of business comes into play.
---