DmC2 more likely than DMC5...

#341produnerPosted 4/11/2013 2:04:10 AM
shatterstar posted...
Rising_shadow posted...
All I hear is the sound of the toilet flushing when you speak, shatter. Again, put your money where your mouth is and show us how cheap a current gen AAA title is compared to DMC which was produced early in the PS2's life cycle and from the same budget as RE4.

Outsourcing is done on the cheap. A prime example is Fallout: Vegas over Fallout 3.

FV was outsourced by Bethesda and developed by Obsidian. Do you think FV cost the same amount as F3 to develop? Hell no!

If DmC cost as much as the other DMC games, Capcom would've done it themselves or they would've just made a DMC5.

Outsourcing is just a term in the industry meaning....."Done on the cheap"

No, again do your research before you pass your ignorant claims as facts, mate.

Outsourcing means giving a third party organization part of your work or business, and it is practiced to cut costs, time and let professionals handle part of the work.

You've claimed that NT has become a part of capcom. Also Capcom is funding the project and worked with NT on the game, in regard to combat. NT are not professionals and capcom hired them as a cheap replacement of Itsuno. DmC is whole ****ing project handled by NT and owned by capcom, which means it wasn't outsourced but they hired NT to do the work and funded the project.

Mate, spare us your B.S.
#342Malus_X6Posted 4/11/2013 4:48:51 PM
shatterstar posted...
Rising_shadow posted...
All I hear is the sound of the toilet flushing when you speak, shatter. Again, put your money where your mouth is and show us how cheap a current gen AAA title is compared to DMC which was produced early in the PS2's life cycle and from the same budget as RE4.

Outsourcing is done on the cheap. A prime example is Fallout: Vegas over Fallout 3.

FV was outsourced by Bethesda and developed by Obsidian. Do you think FV cost the same amount as F3 to develop? Hell no!

If DmC cost as much as the other DMC games, Capcom would've done it themselves or they would've just made a DMC5.

Outsourcing means giving a third party organization part of your work or business, and it is practiced to cut costs, time and let professionals handle part of the work.

You've claimed that NT has become a part of capcom. Also Capcom is funding the project and worked with NT on the game, in regard to combat. NT are not professionals and capcom hired them as a cheap replacement of Itsuno. DmC is whole ****ing project handled by NT and owned by capcom, which means it wasn't outsourced but they hired NT to do the work and funded the project.

Mate, spare us your B.S.

Mait.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#343StrelokPosted 4/11/2013 11:23:07 PM
Maid?
Where are the maids?
I need cleaning over here, Lolelrstar is drooling from the pwning...
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#344Malus_X6Posted 4/12/2013 11:54:47 AM
Maid?
Where are the maids?
I need cleaning over here, Lolelrstar is drooling from the pwning...

That's not drool. He straight up s*** himself from the pwnage bestowed upon his personage.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#345QCTeamkillPosted 4/12/2013 1:04:06 PM
Good lord, what did I just step into?

There's antis mating everywhere.

It's like a cowboy movie.
#346GamenamebullyPosted 4/12/2013 1:29:10 PM
QCTeamkill posted...

Welcome to the DMC fanbase. Please enjoy your stay.
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
#347HecateXPosted 4/12/2013 3:46:40 PM
Gamenamebully posted...
QCTeamkill posted...

Welcome to the DMC fanbase. Please enjoy your stay.

DmC fanbase, there is a big difference between the 2
#348pyro_buntaPosted 4/12/2013 8:07:03 PM
You guys got baited so hard.
---
...for Tony Redgrave...
#349shatterstarPosted 4/12/2013 8:32:32 PM
produner posted...
shatterstar posted...
Rising_shadow posted...

Mate, spare us your B.S.

Yeah.

That's what I've been saying all along. You've finally looked up the definition of "Outsourcing". Lucky you.

That's why it's all done on the cheap. If DmC cost more than the others, they would've made it an internal job.

All the other crap is just BS speculation.
#350Pesmerga255Posted 4/12/2013 8:44:21 PM
All the other crap is just BS speculation.

Do you have any figures to back up your statement?
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!