DmC2 more likely than DMC5...

#351StrelokPosted 4/12/2013 8:45:57 PM
He doesn't.
And NT wasn't hired to cut costs, they were hired because they were a Western dev who made a H&S game.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#352produnerPosted 4/13/2013 9:38:48 AM
shatterstar posted...
produner posted...
shatterstar posted...
Rising_shadow posted...
All I hear is the sound of the toilet flushing when you speak, shatter. Again, put your money where your mouth is and show us how cheap a current gen AAA title is compared to DMC which was produced early in the PS2's life cycle and from the same budget as RE4.

Outsourcing is done on the cheap. A prime example is Fallout: Vegas over Fallout 3.

FV was outsourced by Bethesda and developed by Obsidian. Do you think FV cost the same amount as F3 to develop? Hell no!

If DmC cost as much as the other DMC games, Capcom would've done it themselves or they would've just made a DMC5.

Outsourcing is just a term in the industry meaning....."Done on the cheap"

No, again do your research before you pass your ignorant claims as facts, mate.

Outsourcing means giving a third party organization part of your work or business, and it is practiced to cut costs, time and let professionals handle part of the work.

You've claimed that NT has become a part of capcom. Also Capcom is funding the project and worked with NT on the game, in regard to combat. NT are not professionals and capcom hired them as a cheap replacement of Itsuno. DmC is whole ****ing project handled by NT and owned by capcom, which means it wasn't outsourced but they hired NT to do the work and funded the project.

Mate, spare us your B.S.

Yeah.

That's what I've been saying all along. You've finally looked up the definition of "Outsourcing". Lucky you.

That's why it's all done on the cheap. If DmC cost more than the others, they would've made it an internal job.

All the other crap is just BS speculation.

Now that you've been proven wrong, you resort to disputing facts and dodging.

I am an average gamer
capcom didn't pay anything as a publisher

See how everything you post is B.S and you are clueless about video game development and publisher's role.
#353Pesmerga255Posted 4/13/2013 1:49:07 PM
XD shatter doesn't understand what publishers do.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#354produnerPosted 4/13/2013 2:58:30 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
XD shatter doesn't understand what publishers do.

Mate, shatterstar is both a capcom and NT employee, yet he's an average gamer that is not affiliated with them but plays a game that isn't fun for fun. He knows capcom's budget but doesn't know what a publisher's role is.

See, that is low tier trolling; basically start with illogical and swiss cheese arguments then get exposed.
#355Rising_shadowPosted 4/13/2013 3:03:14 PM
Apparently Shatter still fails at understanding 99% of anything said. I love how he never did reply to my answer to his dumb as hell Obsidian jab.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#356produnerPosted 4/13/2013 3:25:07 PM
Rising_shadow posted...
Apparently Shatter still fails at understanding 99% of anything said. I love how he never did reply to my answer to his dumb as hell Obsidian jab.

This is probably his answer:

Don't act like you were with them, keep your B.S speculations for yourself, mate.
#357Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2013 6:50:33 AM
It's all common sense. You outsource because its cheaper. No one says, "Hai guys lets hire a company to do something were able to do, but lets pay them more than what it would cost us to just develop it." Yup makes sense, do you guys think about what you write? I know you blindly hate DmC but don't let it affect common sense.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#358KyryloPosted 4/15/2013 6:53:51 AM
Mixorz posted...
It's all common sense. You outsource because its cheaper. No one says, "Hai guys lets hire a company to do something were able to do, but lets pay them more than what it would cost us to just develop it." Yup makes sense, do you guys think about what you write? I know you blindly hate DmC but don't let it affect common sense.

How is it cheaper? Or do you think it goes like this: "here, NT, make this game we gonna pay you 1000 bucks for your work"? Who's delusional here. NT , despite crappy still developers that needed to be paid. Or do you think they can survive on fresh air and old bread alone? So stop this crappy propaganda. You are making fool of yourself.
#359Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2013 7:18:26 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#360KyryloPosted 4/15/2013 7:23:25 AM
Mixorz posted...
produner posted...
DMC5 is a guaranteed 3+ million copies sold, DmC is not. Capcom rebooted DMC to use its team for other projects while they milk DMC. So , no to both and capcom isn't financially capable of taking risks or anything big at the moment.

You have proof DMC5 would sell more? Lol it could very well do worse than DmC.

And lol, Capcom is like one of the biggest devs right now. If DmC dies its no big deal its not one of their biggest franchises.

nothing can do worse than DmC. It got outsold by almost every H&S released. LOL