DmC2 more likely than DMC5...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. DmC2 more likely than DMC5...
2 years ago#371
Mixorz posted...
The purpose of outsourcing is to cut costs. It's a known fact and common sense. Nobody hires a small company for a side job, and then pays them more than they would pay their own staff to do it. That whole idea is stupid and I simply cannot believe you guys think they brought in NT and paid them more than it would've cost Capcom to make. You guys got serious denial issues.

Do your research before you attempt to troll using invalid arguments. Oh wait, you're busy drawing dicks in black ops and working *cough* out.
2 years ago#372
The purpose of outsourcing is to cut costs. It's a known fact and common sense. Nobody hires a small company for a side job, and then pays them more than they would pay their own staff to do it. That whole idea is stupid and I simply cannot believe you guys think they brought in NT and paid them more than it would've cost Capcom to make. You guys got serious denial issues.

The only practical difference between your last two posts is the bit where you basically said anyone who disagrees with you is in denial. That isn't even a point, it's just a boring jab.

Which is par for the course I guess, since all you ever do is ignore everything said in response to you and restate your "points". You could at least try to put some effort into your trolling, because as it is you're boring.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6gwx6Rm.jpg
2 years ago#373
Mixorz posted...

Do your research before you attempt to troll using invalid arguments. Oh wait, you're busy drawing dicks in black ops and working *cough* out.

Anyone else remember Weinerville on Nickelodeon? That was some really wild s***.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
2 years ago#374
Malus_X6 posted...
Mixorz posted...

Anyone else remember Weinerville on Nickelodeon? That was some really wild s***.

I don't even...
2 years ago#375
Mixorz posted...

Don't bring logic to the table. Antis won't get it. ;)

Antis and logic don't mix and they don't like themselves.
2 years ago#376
It's not that they paid NT more, it's just that NT used some ridiculously costly resources for this game.... the damn mocap studio from Avatar probably wasn't cheap. They also needed to pay to use the Unreal Engine.

Which sounds cheaper? Paying your own staff, using your own engine, and doing everything yourself.... or paying someone else, paying for what they use, paying to use a completely different engine, and letting them do the work?

If anything, DmC was probably more expensive altogether than DMC4. I'm not saying it cost a hundred billion dollars (dramatic riff), just that the resources NT used couldn't have been cheap.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
2 years ago#377
DmC was certainly more expensive than a potential DMC5. By using DMC4 as a base they would have had characters models, resources, the entire game engine and gameplay...
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
2 years ago#378
Ink-Ribbon posted...

...I'm logical and like myself three or four times a day...what does that make me?
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJuLGBjjf6g
2 years ago#379
ZeroX91 posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

...I'm logical and like myself three or four times a day...what does that make me?

Well, that makes you a good and reasonable anti. But the odds are 1 to 1000000. So, congrats! :)
2 years ago#380
I am so logical Vulcans declare me as their god, which I declare bull by the way, the entire concept of a god is illogical.
I also like myself.

Frequently.

Here is some brain bleach.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. DmC2 more likely than DMC5...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived