DmC2 more likely than DMC5...

#71ramzariotPosted 4/5/2013 4:47:40 PM(edited)
SirenaLoreley posted...
...they already tried this... with DmC...
...and you really think most fans of DMC bought this? well, 670.000 copies sold until now doesn't seem much compared to 4 million copies sold by DMC4...

I believe 4 million is off by a lot. If they had sold that many they would have been jumping to continue the series, or maybe not come to think of it.
---
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.
#72PunkMcThrustPosted 4/5/2013 4:50:56 PM
ramzariot posted...
SirenaLoreley posted...
...and you really think most fans of DMC bought this? well, 670.000 copies sold until now doesn't seem much compared to 4 million copies sold by DMC4...

I believe 4 million is off by a lot. If they had sold that many they would have been jumping to continue the series, or maybe not come to think of it.

DMC4 sold HUUUUUUUUGE amounts on Steam. Probably more than the entire console sales.
---
Armstrong for President
#73SirenaLoreleyPosted 4/5/2013 4:56:50 PM
ramzariot posted...
SirenaLoreley posted...

I understand; sorry anyways, I think I mistakenly gave the whole total of DMC games...
But still, DMC4 sold at least three times more than DmC... that's a fact.
---
**I will choose a path that's clear... I will choose Free Will**
#74ramzariotPosted 4/5/2013 5:01:08 PM
I think it would be cool if I could smack Capcom round the back of the head and get accurate sales figures. Come to think of it I would be abusing my powers for personal gain if I could pull that kind of crap off. Somehow.
---
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.
#75SilentS89Posted 4/5/2013 5:03:56 PM
TC's right, when you ignore the mountain of evidence to the contrary it is obvious that DmC2 is more likely.
#76syctheweilderPosted 4/5/2013 5:06:08 PM
Typical Mixorz topic.
#77ZeroX91Posted 4/5/2013 5:11:20 PM
5hadows posted...
I`ve been gone for a while and things escalated so much. We need some tranquility in here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agR5aaQL2PY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP7KRHY564M
#78NostalgiaRulesPosted 4/5/2013 5:52:05 PM
Mixorz posted...
Anyone that understands business realizes this. Others are delusional, or simply do not understand business.

The groundwork has already been laid for games like DmC. For DMC5 they'd have to do like another reboot and financially it wouldn't be worth it. DMC was never one of Capcoms cash cow franchises so they're trying to make it bigger. Simple business.

Also don't be surprised if DmC2 is announced as a launch title for PS4 and XBox 720. A game like this at launch would sell very well. Any business pro would see that coming.

Even if that were to happen, it might be a while before a sequel to DmC came out, if it came out. DmC isn't even a year old yet.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#79StrelokPosted 4/5/2013 6:03:07 PM
I can't help but wonder what kind of business Mikki here runs and why it didn't go bankrupt yet...
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#80JanneDaArc135Posted 4/5/2013 6:24:06 PM
Mixi why do you think the main franchise is dead lol? There are plenty of points or ways that can advance it. Dante being stuck in hell, more Nero story, a Sparda story etc. LOL at the story being "complete" Besides like I always tell you Mixi, money talks. I doubt Capcom would make a DmC2 when the first game was about as popular as you (pro tip: NOT popular) It also sold like crap. So why would Capcom make a game they KNOW will lose money?

I wish if you were going to troll you would try harder. Your topics nowadays lack any effort in them :(
---
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever.
Now Playing: Touhou: Imperishable Night PSN: janne-da-arc24.