DMC HD sales versus DmC sales

#41shatterstarPosted 4/8/2013 9:10:05 AM
produner posted...
shatterstar posted...
Rising_shadow posted...
You apparently, since assumptions just make asses of the people who make them. I have DMC, DMC2, DMC3, DMC3SE and DMC4 in pristine and almost new conditions. I never needed to buy the HD collection. Try again though, mister clown.

That's not a assumption my friend, that's a fact.

They have no intentions of giving you the very thing you're raging about and you also told them that you weren't going to pay for this correct? So what's the alternative to getting your money? Throwing you a crappy ass HD remake of a bunch of old ass games to compensate for the loses.

This is where you fail to understand or see the bigger picture.

They're both DMC games and they're both DMC franchise related. One is old and dated and the other is fresh and new. But all that money from the HD Collection and DmC is all connected to the DMC franchise. DmC means Devil May Cry doesn't it? The same as all the others...lol.

So if they announce a DmC2 or some new form of DMC that's not related to the original games, some time in the distant future.

Congratulations!

By buying DmC and the HD remake, you just help fund that project and made it happen.

But I don't expect you to understand that. Even when explained to you clear as day like that.

It's just an assumption right....lol.

How is DmC fresh and new? It has the same core game mechanics of DMC but with some stuff removed such as the lock on, directional inputs, styles , exceed ....etc and don't forget that the game has one less playable character and it runs on an inferior game engine and settings.

Not only the game has outdated mechanics, but it has less content and nothing new. So DMC is supposed to be newer and not outdated since it brought new game mechanics and content. The story and settings of DmC are a ripoff and extremely outdated Like the punk neon theme.

Mate, learn what new, fresh and outdated mean , and link them to existing content.

Something is seriously wrong with you mentally mate. Either that or you just don't understand what a reboot is.
#42ShengaliPosted 4/8/2013 10:00:13 AM
Shatter, what the...?! You make it sound like DmC wasn't selling, so they made the DMC HD collection... You do know they made the HD Collection first, right? Or are you just all sorts of FUBAR?
#43shatterstarPosted 4/8/2013 10:17:58 AM
Shengali posted...
Shatter, what the...?! You make it sound like DmC wasn't selling, so they made the DMC HD collection... You do know they made the HD Collection first, right? Or are you just all sorts of FUBAR?

Exactly!

They made the HD collection during the extreme 2 or 3 year hate fest.

They really didn't put too much time and effort into the HD remake as you can see. If you've played it and it really doesn't take long to make an HD remake either. Especially when you're not changing any major gameplay mechanics or adding any new gameplay features to make it feel current.

These are all products of the DMC franchise. So either way you look at it. Our hard earn money went towards supporting the DMC franchise.
#44No_one_specialPosted 4/8/2013 4:11:50 PM
shatterstar posted...
Shengali posted...

Exactly!

They really didn't put too much time and effort into the HD remake as you can see. If you've played it and it really doesn't take long to make an HD remake either. Especially when you're not changing any major gameplay mechanics or adding any new gameplay features to make it feel current.

These are all products of the DMC franchise. So either way you look at it. Our hard earn money went towards supporting the DMC franchise.

Oh my ****ing God...

There REALLY needs to be a "reach through computer and slap someone" feature for the internet.
---
http://tinyurl.com/d76kaod
http://i.imgur.com/qQLJe62.jpg
#45Malus_X6Posted 4/8/2013 4:18:15 PM
shatterstar posted...
Shengali posted...

Exactly!

Oh my ****ing God...

There REALLY needs to be a "reach through computer and slap someone" feature for the internet.

I second that!
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#46Lord_MizerPosted 4/8/2013 4:22:22 PM
Nah, it really wouldn't work.

Shatter has proven time and time again that he has a whole lot of stupid going around in his "brain."
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
#47Xtreme65Posted 4/8/2013 5:26:36 PM
Well both sales figures help the DMC franchise in someway, shatter is right about that. But hopefully Capco. will see that people are more interested in the old series more so than the reboot. The only way DmC2 will sell is if NT isnt involved, they have proved themselves to be a rather poor developer. I like DmC and all but it just doesnt compare to the older games, next time Capcom should do it themselves as they have proven they can still make great games (Dragons Dogma) or put it in Kamiya's hands. Have somone familiar with the series make it..
---
When coincidence is so convenient, I prefer to call it fate.
#48TheSL1ClubPosted 4/8/2013 5:34:18 PM
If DMC HD sold poorly compared to DmC, Shatter would say DmC is more popular than the original series, DMC HD sold better, Shatter say it came out during the 2-3 yr hate period (some how justify DmC's poor sale). It's like Shatter can make extreme comebacks in any situation lol.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#49Malus_X6Posted 4/8/2013 6:41:48 PM
If DMC HD sold poorly compared to DmC, Shatter would say DmC is more popular than the original series, DMC HD sold better, Shatter say it came out during the 2-3 yr hate period (some how justify DmC's poor sale). It's like Shatter can make extreme comebacks in any situation lol.

I would now like to welcome you, in earnest, to our private little Hell that is shatterstar.

There was a period of time, in the early days, when there WAS no shatterstar. If he existed then, he never made contact with us. It was a simpler, more tolerable time. Sure, there were pros and antis and copious amounts of argument, but it was, like I said, tolerable. Then the amount of new information about DmC was becoming rare. Any new articles were pretty much the same thing, just worded differently. That's when I packed my things and left.

After months of meditation upon at High Hrothgar, I felt it time to come back. Right away I wish I hadn't. Let's just say shatterstar would have put Lee Harvey Oswald to shame when it came to sticking to one's ideology. God, it was bad.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#50tehdudPosted 4/9/2013 2:53:58 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/703246-ninja-gaiden-3-razors-edge/65880179
---
http://i.imgur.com/f9v1SV5.gif
http://i.imgur.com/ypVtf.png