So since DmC2 isn't ever happening

#181NessaJ_TuNPosted 4/17/2013 4:34:44 PM
OracleGunner posted...
NessaJ_TuN posted...
OracleGunner posted...
NessaJ_TuN posted...

On the side not take your anger about the game elsewhere, I don't want to hear your garbage(lackluster bla bla bla), Just reply my point and that's it, also don't lol me, I know you not laughing though, why act so tough? lol at yourself for being so shallow.

Who says my opinion = fact? you are the one who attacks my opinion by being sarcastic in the first place and forcing me to agree with yours, while I still don't think they are in love, Donte just want Kat to be treated fairly and once again with your stupid "lol you" comment, stink? uhm who said you are mad? oh, now you mention it, you mad brah?

You did and I highlighted it just for you. Also I don't care if you agree with me, just pointing out flaws in your statement. Also you might want to practice your grammar since it is quite annoying to read through a badly written sentence.

I said take your "anger with the game", which you clearly do. You hate the game so much right? I am not implying that to your emotional state.

Flaws? lol, like you said before, not everyone get the same affect about the relationship between Donte and Kat. You can't prove anything, neither can I, so what makes you think you have more valid opinion than mine? The only thing that backs up your opinion is because you watched too much drama, so Donte care a little bit about Kat means he is in love with her lol, seriously dude your statement also flawed, let alone commenting my opinion.

Oh cute, now you can't argue for real and decided to nitpicking on my grammar, good job.

Ah so cute you edited it. I'm debating with you the belief that Donte cares about humans, the Kat thing is an example. Note I said care and love interest, not that he loves her. Again your lack of understanding shines through like a lighthouse. Now then there is only one game that I am actually mad at it is called Mindjack. Dear lord that was a horrible game.

To this game I only feel well... nothing, its bland and boring like watching paint dry. The story is a trope filled mess, the combat is a downgrade from previous entries in the series, the VA's cant seem to say the inherited names right except for Eva, lack of challenge is apparent through the entire game, glitches on consoles run rampant, and the actual gameplay is short.

Now then can you try to use some basic reading comprehension? Also yes, your grammar was atrocious, honestly I cant understand why people don't write their ideals with good grammar.

Love interest, that's the thing I argue about. You tell me which scene that showed they have love interest, because all the dialogue I've seen between dante and kat didn't show any sign of that.

Once again I have told you, you just too much watching crappy drama shows, a little bit scene between female and male characters means they have interest with each other lol. When you play Bioshock Infinite, maybe you also gonna think Booker and Elizabeth have love interest eh? oh well. Lack of understanding?lol no, considering you are the only one that confuse, maybe you should take your own advice, learn some basic reading comprehension before trying to act tough and throw sarcasm all over my posts.

Frankly I don't give a crap about what kind of game you play, I don't know why you tell me this, tell that to someone that actually care. I'm also tired of listen your gibberish about how you don't like this game. I get it you hate this game, move on. Grammar? cute, I don't give a damn about it. If you don't like it, then deal with it or stop responding. Thank you.
#182Ink-RibbonPosted 4/17/2013 4:40:39 PM
So, what did I lose?

It seems that I must prepare my popcorn and drink a Coke.

Ah, I enjoy watching fireworks. And peple say that I'm the troll. I mean, ladies and gentlemen, just look at the last 4 pages and see who is the real one.

That's all for now! XD
#183OracleGunnerPosted 4/17/2013 4:55:35 PM
NessaJ_TuN posted...

Love interest, that's the thing I argue about. You tell me which scene that showed they have love interest, because all the dialogue I've seen between dante and kat didn't show any sign of that.

Once again I have told you, you just too much watching crappy drama shows, a little bit scene between female and male characters means they have interest with each other lol. When you play Bioshock Infinite, maybe you also gonna think Booker and Elizabeth have love interest eh? oh well. Lack of understanding?lol no, considering you are the only one that confuse, maybe you should take your own advice, learn some basic reading comprehension before trying to act tough and throw sarcasm all over my posts.

Frankly I don't give a crap about what kind of game you play, I don't know why you tell me this, tell that to someone that actually care. I'm also tired of listen your gibberish about how you don't like this game. I get it you hate this game, move on. Grammar? cute, I don't give a damn about it. If you don't like it, then deal with it or stop responding. Thank you.

Dude you must have flunked badly in English if you cant do basic reading comprehension. Also lol you must truly be desperate now, this game does not feature a little scene it offers multiple scenes and the entire half of a level showing that Donte has some feelings for Kat. That they could become a couple yes, that they are no. Now then as to the Bioshock infinite one it was obvious that their relationship was more father daughter or ward instead of love interest. But then again considering you think this game is good and you also show a complete lack of basic understanding of literature I suppose that it is possible for you to misunderstand my posts.

Now then at what point did you think I gave an actual ounce of interest to you? I'm only correcting you, now move along child there are far better trolls in this board than you. Also you mad bro? Since it seems clear that your anger is increasing, maybe you should sit down and chill out by playing a good game like Bioshock Infinite or NInja Gaiden. And as to the grammar there is no excuse for lazy writing. #DealWithIt
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1
#184NessaJ_TuNPosted 4/17/2013 5:15:37 PM(edited)
OracleGunner posted...
NessaJ_TuN posted...

Dude you must have flunked badly in English if you cant do basic reading comprehension. Also lol you must truly be desperate now, this game does not feature a little scene it offers multiple scenes and the entire half of a level showing that Donte has some feelings for Kat. That they could become a couple yes, that they are no. Now then as to the Bioshock infinite one it was obvious that their relationship was more father daughter or ward instead of love interest. But then again considering you think this game is good and you also show a complete lack of basic understanding of literature I suppose that it is possible for you to misunderstand my posts.

Now then at what point did you think I gave an actual ounce of interest to you? I'm only correcting you, now move along child there are far better trolls in this board than you. Also you mad bro? Since it seems clear that your anger is increasing, maybe you should sit down and chill out by playing a good game like Bioshock Infinite or NInja Gaiden. And as to the grammar there is no excuse for lazy writing. #DealWithIt

Little feeling like what? like I care about people that has s*** background like that? its obvious natural instinct. You correcting me? oh don't make me laugh please, your statement also flawed. You havent show me any little proof about it, all you do if forcing your opinion to me. I have my own perspective, you have yours, deal with it, why would you act like your opinon = fact is beyond me. Uhm about BI watch out about the spoilers, I doubt you really think like that before watch the ending, keep lying for yourself.

I think this game is good, but I also have complain about it. Lack of basic understanding? oh keep away that s***. another crap you pulled from your ass. Are you mad bro? that question should be given to you, you are the first one that keep putting sarcasm over my opinion, wow you need to take a deep breath for a second and learn to communicate respectfully, thank you. also don't argue with me about good games.

I have played some of the best games this generation (Xcom, B infinite, Farcry3, Assassins creed 3, Tomb Raider, MGR, DmC, Bayonetta, Vanquish, RDR, Batman Arkham City, Max Payne 3, Portal 2, Hitman, Dishonored, Uncharted 2 Among Thieves, DarkSouls, etc) and Ninja Gaiden 3 RE is a good game? lol at you and your bad taste and you tell me to play good games, hahaha you've no idea what are you talking about son, don't try educate me with your stupid nonsense, also hilarious how you implying DmC = Bad game, Metacritic 85%, move along.
#185OracleGunnerPosted 4/17/2013 5:45:46 PM
NessaJ_TuN posted...

Little feeling like what? like I care about people that has s*** background like that? its obvious natural instinct. You correcting me? oh don't make me laugh please, your statement also flawed. You havent show me any little proof about it, all you do if forcing your opinion to me. I have my own perspective, you have yours, deal with it, why would you act like your opinon = fact is beyond me. Uhm about BI watch out about the spoilers, I doubt you really think like that before watch the ending, keep lying for yourself.

I think this game is good, but I also have complain about it. Lack of basic understanding? oh keep away that s***. another crap you pulled from your ass. Are you mad bro? that question should be given to you, you are the first one that keep putting sarcasm over my opinion, wow you need to take a deep breath for a second and learn to communicate respectfully, thank you. also don't argue with me about good games.

I have played some of the best games this generation (Xcom, B infinite, Farcry3, Assassins creed 3, Tomb Raider, MGR, DmC, Bayonetta, Vanquish, RDR, Batman Arkham City, Max Payne 3, Portal 2, Hitman, Dishonored, Uncharted 2 Among Thieves, DarkSouls, etc) and Ninja Gaiden 3 RE is a good game? lol at you and your bad taste and you tell me to play good games, hahaha you've no idea what are you talking about son, don't try educate me with your stupid nonsense, also hilarious how you implying DmC = Bad game, Metacritic 85%, move along.

Edited again as so sweet. I have backed up my statement, you have not. you continually redirect but then again expecting more from you is quite delusional. Just look at the user score before saying anything about DmC. Now then DmC is not a good game its an average game and a bad DMC game. Also lol metacritic score. So you must justify your opinion with the rest of the world to make it valid? Good sheep mentality there.
Also who said it was Ninja Gaiden 3 RE? Not me, you're just assuming again.

Also what spoilers? I only mentioned the relationship between the characters, not the story itself, learn to read then try to be sarcastic.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1
#186FireMage7777(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 5:47:20 PM
OracleGunner posted...
NessaJ_TuN posted...

This. There is NO indication of a Booker/Elizabeth romance in Infinite AT ALL
---
I love my fans...too bad most of them aren't the good kind :D
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#187StrelokPosted 4/17/2013 6:07:04 PM
And lol @ metacritic, where one half is troll reviews, the other half is reviews trolling trolling reviews.

This game is 40%.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#188NessaJ_TuNPosted 4/18/2013 6:17:39 AM
OracleGunner posted...
NessaJ_TuN posted...

Edited again as so sweet. I have backed up my statement, you have not. you continually redirect but then again expecting more from you is quite delusional. Just look at the user score before saying anything about DmC. Now then DmC is not a good game its an average game and a bad DMC game. Also lol metacritic score. So you must justify your opinion with the rest of the world to make it valid? Good sheep mentality there.
Also who said it was Ninja Gaiden 3 RE? Not me, you're just assuming again.

Also what spoilers? I only mentioned the relationship between the characters, not the story itself, learn to read then try to be sarcastic.

Oh look pulled that crap from your ass again? where have you backed up your statement? all you said is from your perspective, I just don't think some of the moments you said implying that, stop being a douchebag, just because I disagree with you, also yeah I edited, so what? why you care over single irrelevant thing? just comment on my point, lol at metacritic score? atleast I know they play the game, also I read one of them which is from Eurogamer, one of my favorite website out there. User scores is such a joke, I don't give a crap, anyone without the game can just rate it down without even playing it. I My opinion with the rest of the world? what rest of the world? your kind? lol at your kind, I don't give a flying f*** about what you think, I just don't like that you pass your judgement like "hey I don't like this game, therefore you should too". Seriously your kind is joke in my eyes, I can enjoy whatever I want.

Oh just telling you Ninja Gaiden 3 RE is trash, without Itagaki the series has turned into complete turd, just funny you said Ninja Gaiden, I played it too and its good game, but the series has becoming crap. About the Spoiler things? You obviously havent finished the game? I don't know whether you just random guess or not, but some of the stuff you said actually has a big impact on the story itself, its not about me learn to read, maybe you should play the game and you'll know what I mean.
#189NessaJ_TuNPosted 4/18/2013 6:18:51 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
OracleGunner posted...
NessaJ_TuN posted...

This. There is NO indication of a Booker/Elizabeth romance in Infinite AT ALL

I don't see any romance either in Dante/Kat.
#190SilentS89Posted 4/18/2013 6:23:21 AM
To reiterate, DmC2 isn't ever happening.