Do you think there will be a DmC2? -Possible spoilers-

#1WilliambatsonPosted 4/6/2013 8:25:07 AM
Now that Capcom & Ninja Theory know what they did wrong. It won't take a lot to turn new Dante into old Dante. They could move it forwards in time, maybe like 4-5 years or so. So Dante will eventually be in his mid-twenties. Therefore he will be older and he will look different, ala similar to the old Dante or the same as him.. He could grow his hair out now that it's the classic silver color and his personality has probably changed, since he took up the responsibility of protecting Earth. And they could remove all the unnecessary cursing. Some parts was okay, like when he said 'Oh Eff off' to the Dreamrunner during their encounter on the Sky Bridge. But, not all the time. :)

And this applies to Vergil as well, since he has taken Mundus' "Job" and he's now his power-hungry persona. Just like old Vergil. :)

Therefore, the people who liked DmC will be happy that there is a DmC 2 and the old DMC fans will be happy about the new Dante being the same as Old Dante again. x] Oh and one more thing they should change, the title. DmC: Devil May Cry is awesome like that. But, if you think about it. It's 'Devil May Cry: Devil May Cry'. Which is quite odd. :]
---
A warning to you both - choose to follow me or oppose me and I will kill you.
#2FireMage7777Posted 4/6/2013 8:26:30 AM
Won't ever happen
---
http://images.4chan.org/vg/src/1365045761646.gif
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#3produnerPosted 4/6/2013 8:29:33 AM
DmC2 doesn't mean the same quality and gameplay. NT is a sub-par studio and capcom doesn't want to make a proper game. Also the ending of DmC is.... How is Donte going to protect humanity?
#4Williambatson(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 8:45:38 AM
produner posted...
DmC2 doesn't mean the same quality and gameplay. NT is a sub-par studio and capcom doesn't want to make a proper game. Also the ending of DmC is.... How is Donte going to protect humanity?

Fair enough. They can change the quality & gameplay as well then. :P So, not too much to change really.

He probably could protect Humanity by slaying the Demon's he & Verge-emerge released. :]
---
A warning to you both - choose to follow me or oppose me and I will kill you.
#5KyryloPosted 4/6/2013 8:53:53 AM
I think there would be DmC2....and I think it mostly be the copy paste of DmC. Knowing NT there aren't capable for major changes. Other thing is that without cussing new Dante completely lacks personality. As for story, it would be like Vergil, new king of demons wants to enslave humanity, blah, blah, donte protects da humanz blah blah, Kat whines blah, blah, Donte defeats couple of high tier demons and vorgil. Teary final, Kat whines even more, Donte feels regret.....the end.
#6produnerPosted 4/6/2013 8:55:34 AM
Williambatson posted...
produner posted...

Fair enough. They can change the quality & gameplay as well then. :P So, not too much to change really.

He probably could protect Humanity by slaying the Demon's he & Verge-emerge released. :]

One does not simply opens the gates of hell without killing 95% on the earth's population ; seriously all of the demons released at once, how is Donte going to fight all of them? and how is he gonna defend his #bro at russia while he's in the UK saving his m8s?

As for quality, no, they are a small and talentless studio when it comes to gameplay and their writing is just as bad; they've outsourcing their writing before. They should stick to making sub-par games and expand till they become big and find talented people.