Are you people satisfied with this game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Are you people satisfied with this game?

User Info: RetsuxD

RetsuxD
3 years ago#1
Because I hate it.

BOOM

----------------------------------------

But now, really, place your bets on what will Capcom's damage control statement will be at the end of the month.

I place 20 bucks on "The genre is in stagnation".

User Info: produner

produner
3 years ago#2
This is their statement:

User Info: Peteisfat

Peteisfat
3 years ago#3
More than satisfied.
GT: SeanScream
PSN: TonyTuffnutts

User Info: 5hadows

5hadows
3 years ago#4
There is not going to be any word from them because they treat the DmC fanbase like a bunch of ignorant oblivious fanbots.

And they're right.
Ill add something here later....

User Info: Mother-Nesu

Mother-Nesu
3 years ago#5
I like it. o3o I cant wait for the sequal! If there is one... You cant have that kind of ending without one afterall.

User Info: RetsuxD

RetsuxD
3 years ago#6
Mother-Nesu posted...
I like it. o3o I cant wait for the sequal! If there is one... You cant have that kind of ending without one afterall.

Actually, you can, it has happened many times before, there's even a wiki(although outdated) page regarding this.

User Info: Mother-Nesu

Mother-Nesu
3 years ago#7
RetsuxD posted...
Mother-Nesu posted...

Actually, you can, it has happened many times before, there's even a wiki(although outdated) page regarding this.

I was just saying it ended off with a cliffhanger. So its possible, thats the point i was trying to make. :P

User Info: Rising_shadow

Rising_shadow
3 years ago#8
Series end of cliffhangers all the time. Most games have them to drum up sales expectations for sequels. DmC, well, uh, it didn't sell.
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!

User Info: KA_ME_HA_ME_HA

KA_ME_HA_ME_HA
3 years ago#9
Mother-Nesu posted...
RetsuxD posted...
Mother-Nesu posted...

I was just saying it ended off with a cliffhanger. So its possible, thats the point i was trying to make. :P

Yes, it's possible. It still has virtually no chances of happening though.
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]

User Info: 360pages

360pages
3 years ago#10
Capcom is just...sad now.

Really, the only two series I bought most of the new installments for was DMC and Megaman. They killed one and ruined the other, and when I was going to try out SF X T they did the on Disk DLC crap that pushed me away.

I haven't bought any new game from them since the DMC collection, other than that, not a single new release or anything. They simply do not make things that interest me anymore, as a result I'm taking my business elsewhere.
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Are you people satisfied with this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived