Are you people satisfied with this game?

#1RetsuxDPosted 4/6/2013 8:55:30 AM
Because I hate it.

BOOM

----------------------------------------

But now, really, place your bets on what will Capcom's damage control statement will be at the end of the month.

I place 20 bucks on "The genre is in stagnation".
#2produnerPosted 4/6/2013 8:56:07 AM
This is their statement:
#3PeteisfatPosted 4/6/2013 1:22:39 PM
More than satisfied.
---
GT: SeanScream
PSN: TonyTuffnutts
#45hadowsPosted 4/6/2013 1:25:34 PM
There is not going to be any word from them because they treat the DmC fanbase like a bunch of ignorant oblivious fanbots.

And they're right.
---
Ill add something here later....
#5Mother-NesuPosted 4/6/2013 1:31:15 PM
I like it. o3o I cant wait for the sequal! If there is one... You cant have that kind of ending without one afterall.
#6RetsuxD(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 1:32:15 PM
Mother-Nesu posted...
I like it. o3o I cant wait for the sequal! If there is one... You cant have that kind of ending without one afterall.

Actually, you can, it has happened many times before, there's even a wiki(although outdated) page regarding this.
#7Mother-NesuPosted 4/6/2013 1:38:56 PM
RetsuxD posted...
Mother-Nesu posted...

Actually, you can, it has happened many times before, there's even a wiki(although outdated) page regarding this.

I was just saying it ended off with a cliffhanger. So its possible, thats the point i was trying to make. :P
#8Rising_shadowPosted 4/6/2013 1:47:59 PM
Series end of cliffhangers all the time. Most games have them to drum up sales expectations for sequels. DmC, well, uh, it didn't sell.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#9KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 4/6/2013 2:14:11 PM
Mother-Nesu posted...
RetsuxD posted...
Mother-Nesu posted...

I was just saying it ended off with a cliffhanger. So its possible, thats the point i was trying to make. :P

Yes, it's possible. It still has virtually no chances of happening though.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#10360pagesPosted 4/6/2013 3:45:42 PM
Capcom is just...sad now.

Really, the only two series I bought most of the new installments for was DMC and Megaman. They killed one and ruined the other, and when I was going to try out SF X T they did the on Disk DLC crap that pushed me away.

I haven't bought any new game from them since the DMC collection, other than that, not a single new release or anything. They simply do not make things that interest me anymore, as a result I'm taking my business elsewhere.
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)