DmC vs. Mindjack

#1OracleGunnerPosted 4/6/2013 3:28:43 PM
Whoever wins in this battle of games we all lose. Seriously which is worse one is the worst 3rd person of this gen while the other is the worst HnS of this gen.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1
#2Mother-NesuPosted 4/6/2013 3:30:22 PM(edited)
OracleGunner posted...
Whoever wins in this battle of games we all lose. Seriously which is worse one is the worst 3rd person of this gen while the other is the worst HnS of this gen.

DmC FTW! >:3
#3splendidsorrowPosted 4/6/2013 3:34:28 PM
I liked Mindjack and I like DmC as well. There's been much worse imo.
---
"Fear is the mind-killer.The little death that brings total obliteration."
GT:Darkside Eugene
#45hadowsPosted 4/6/2013 3:35:16 PM
Mother-Nesu posted...
OracleGunner posted...

+1
DmC does come out as victorious in a clash between which game is overall worse.
---
Ill add something here later....
#5OracleGunner(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 3:38:36 PM
splendidsorrow posted...
I liked Mindjack and I like DmC as well. There's been much worse imo.

I respect your opinion but mindjack, at least for me, made superman 64 go from a 1.5 to a 4 in my gaming scale.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1
#6PunkMcThrustPosted 4/6/2013 4:02:56 PM
DmC is far from the worst character action game of this gen.
It's far superior to utter casual QTE trash like God of War 3 and Dante's Inferno.

In fact I'd say it's the single best western character action game. The problem is that the best game the west has ever made in the genre is still bad.
---
Armstrong for President
#7Mother-NesuPosted 4/6/2013 4:03:37 PM
5hadows posted...
Mother-Nesu posted...
OracleGunner posted...

+1
DmC does come out as victorious in a clash between which game is overall worse.

As long as it wins! (*w*)
#8ramzariotPosted 4/6/2013 4:06:35 PM
PunkMcThrust posted...
It's far superior to utter casual QTE trash like God of War 3 and Dante's Inferno.

In fact I'd say it's the single best western character action game. The problem is that the best game the west has ever made in the genre is still bad.

You're not counting the Arkham games surely?
---
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.
#9PunkMcThrustPosted 4/6/2013 4:09:54 PM
ramzariot posted...
PunkMcThrust posted...

The combat in the Arkham games is terrible, it's the stealth and adventure/detective aspects that made those games good. And those are not even REMOTELY comparable to DmC.
---
Armstrong for President
#10SiLVeR_420Posted 4/6/2013 5:18:22 PM
PunkMcThrust posted...
ramzariot posted...
PunkMcThrust posted...

The combat in the Arkham games is terrible, it's the stealth and adventure/detective aspects that made those games good. And those are not even REMOTELY comparable to DmC.

Easy maybe but its not terrible. Animations are nice and its fast.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.