DmC 2

#121Ink-RibbonPosted 4/7/2013 3:59:18 PM
TheSL1Club posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
DmC had too many things working against it...It wouldn't never meet the previous games numbers.

I'm being honest and reasonable like always. XD

English isn't your first language? It's ok better luck next time.

uh?

Hey, I didn't say anything about hair, did I?

So, better luck next time, I guess. XD Hopefully you're satisfied now, my day isn't going to be complete until I keep you 100% happy and jumping from one side to other.

You know your grammar is incorrect in that post right? So you are defending something you knew you were wrong? btw that post of yours categorize you so well.

Ops!!! Damn it, you're right.

I didn't even notice it at first place. Well, I'm not perfect, I'll have to live with the fact that it was my mistake. Against facts, there are no arguments.

Unfortunately, I still can't edit my post. However, look at the bright side, I'll be able to do it soon!

I'll always remember my mistake...Ah, I hate public transport.
#122Ink-RibbonPosted 4/7/2013 4:00:58 PM
TheSL1Club posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
It's ok, English isn't my first language either, better luck next time.

Well, I'm feeling better now. XD

I guess we both need a luck tea. So, what's the news?

Why do you feel better when I'm speaking better than you grammatically? You should feel ashamed.

Why would I feel ashamed? It was a silly mistake, but I'll survive, don't worry about it. XD

Just wait for me and don't take me for granted.
#123TheSL1ClubPosted 4/7/2013 4:03:33 PM
Well, you should thank me for teaching you a lesson here, simply correct your mistake instead of being a smarty.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#124Ink-RibbonPosted 4/7/2013 4:06:43 PM
TheSL1Club posted...
Well, you should thank me for teaching you a lesson here, simply correct your mistake instead of being a smarty.

That's why I love you. XD

We always learn something new everyday on gamefaqs. Well, you deserve a 10/10 for that post. ;)

See? I'm a cool guy, lovely and full of life and energy.
#125RichterB17Posted 4/7/2013 4:07:59 PM
nukeboy777 posted...
RichterB17 posted...
nukeboy777 posted...
Nah I didn't take it as a bash, I took it as an unhappy child who posts bs about users in order to gain the self esteem boost he desperately needs. Honestly, who joins a video game website to start confrontations? That's seriously pathetic. Secondly, because you don't agree with someone, that doesn't mean what they posted is nonsense. This is a discussion board and if you disagree, explain why instead of acting like a child with self esteem issues.

What LOL, again with this nonsense lol. Sounds like you're mad because I predicted exactly what you were going to say to Kame, and now your going off about self-esteem issues when you know nothing about me or people who actually do have self-esteem issues (unless you were projecting your own self-esteem issues on me which seems very likely at this point).

Plain and simple, this is a discussion board. If you don't have anything to discuss, why are you here? It's pitiful when someone isn't capable of adding to the conversation so they start spouting random bs. If you don't agree, whatever go on with your life, if you have one, instead of acting like a kid with self esteem issues.

Lol you are hilarious my friend. I tried to help stop you from embarrassing yourself even further than you already have, but honestly keep doing it. This board needed another clown to laugh at.

Also Monster Hunter series sells well because of co-op.
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#126TheSL1ClubPosted 4/7/2013 4:08:31 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
TheSL1Club posted...

We always learn something new everyday on gamefaqs. Well, you deserve a 10/10 for that post. ;)

Are you French?
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#127Ink-RibbonPosted 4/7/2013 4:09:53 PM
TheSL1Club posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
TheSL1Club posted...

Are you French?

Not really...;)
#128JanneDaArc135Posted 4/7/2013 6:38:00 PM
nukeboy777 posted...
So out of curiosity, if and most likely, when DmC 2 is announced, what will most of you guys do? Quit the boards? Commit Hairi Kiri? Remember, this is Capcom we're dealing with, they are seriously the epitome of stubbornness.

Resident evil 5 is criticized due to the action > horror. So what do they do? Make a sequal with 3 times as much action! Me personally, I doubt Capcom even knows about the rabid fans who hated DmC because of the slight changes from the original. And if they do, those fans most likely aren't on their radar.

I noticed a lot of people brag because DmC 'failed'. We don't know how many copies they sold. Obviously, DmC didn't do as well as its predecessors. But from a financial standpoint, the most important thing for a companies product is to break even and make a profit.

DMC is one of Capcoms lessar franchises today, so I seriously doubt they are willing to forgoe the DmC universe and pore millions into building a completely new DMC from the ground up. Most likely on next gen consoles we'll se a more mature older white haired Dante inhabiting the same DmC universe.

Finally, here's a word to the wise, games with not so spectacular sales but excellent reviews do get sequels. Okami, Beyond Good and Evil, and Viva Piņata are a few.

If your going to mock us at least get your japanese right. Its not hairi kiri lol (WTF is that)? Its hara kiri. With hara meaning stomache and kiri coming from kiru which means to cut. Maybe you should spend some more time studying than spewing garbage from your mouth.
---
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever.
Now Playing: Touhou: Imperishable Night PSN: janne-da-arc24.
#129SpecterVonBarenPosted 4/7/2013 8:18:17 PM
nukeboy777 posted...

6. Nero was just as bad as DmC Dante.

Let me put it to you this way.

Dante is the class clown in class that is insufferable to his teachers, not because he's a class clown but because he also manages to excel in school while doing it. Nero is the rebellious kid in the back of the class that prefers to keep a more low profile. DmC Dante is the kid that completely skipped class to go smoke out behind the school.
---
George Carlin~ Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.
My Father~ Failure is ALWAYS an option... but giving up is not.
#130KyryloPosted 4/7/2013 10:12:35 PM
SpecterVonBaren posted...
nukeboy777 posted...

6. Nero was just as bad as DmC Dante.

Let me put it to you this way.

Dante is the class clown in class that is insufferable to his teachers, not because he's a class clown but because he also manages to excel in school while doing it. Nero is the rebellious kid in the back of the class that prefers to keep a more low profile. DmC Dante is the kid that completely skipped class to go smoke out behind the school.

Sounds like truth. Kids like Donte doesn't end their lives well. Hope same happens to Donte.