The Legendary Dark Knight Sparda (SPOILERS FOR FRANCHISE)

#31shatterstarPosted 4/7/2013 1:39:33 PM
Endless_Night posted...
How is there 'more substance' if they didn't even bother explaining how they met? And how can 2 people whose race have been fighting since eternity suddenly fall in love and have babies?

And what happened to Sporda's power? How can such a powerful demon got hunted down? And if Eva was an angel, why didn't she ask her friends for help? Legend said that Nephilims can defeat a demon king. I'm damn sure that those people would be interested in taking care and grooming both of them to be powerful warriors to fight against Mundus.

If you want to use the excuse, "it's a different Sparda and it's a reboot." Fine, what about those questions then? Care to answer them? Or like those antiz "you have to start assuming and creating your very own crap so that you could form a picture or get some form of idea of what the hell is going on."

I suggest you watch all the cutscenes on YouTube or the complete walkthrough on my channel "Shatterstar187". Because all that was explained clear as day.
#32Endless_NightPosted 4/7/2013 6:38:55 PM
shatterstar posted...
Endless_Night posted...
How is there 'more substance' if they didn't even bother explaining how they met? And how can 2 people whose race have been fighting since eternity suddenly fall in love and have babies?

And what happened to Sporda's power? How can such a powerful demon got hunted down? And if Eva was an angel, why didn't she ask her friends for help? Legend said that Nephilims can defeat a demon king. I'm damn sure that those people would be interested in taking care and grooming both of them to be powerful warriors to fight against Mundus.

If you want to use the excuse, "it's a different Sparda and it's a reboot." Fine, what about those questions then? Care to answer them? Or like those antiz "you have to start assuming and creating your very own crap so that you could form a picture or get some form of idea of what the hell is going on."

I suggest you watch all the cutscenes on YouTube or the complete walkthrough on my channel "Shatterstar187". Because all that was explained clear as day.

You've got a youtube channel?? Great!! Why not just post the links here??
---
Everything stemmed from Chaos, Aligned to Cosmos, Brought forth by Space, Woven with Time and Governed by Gravity.
#33Aura_of_ApathyPosted 4/7/2013 8:02:19 PM
I'd like to know what kind of great writing allowed our main hero to go accusatory and berserk on his blood brother over poor word choice. Complete backstep on his character to me. Sure I can enjoy the misguided tragic villain and hero that had 'no other choice', but DMC 3 did that already. And much better.
#34Malus_X6Posted 4/7/2013 8:10:30 PM
This is NOT Sparda!
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130119112908/devilmaycry/images/f/f7/DmCBanishedSparda.png

That's... disturbingly homoerotic.

I kinda doubt any of our gay and/or bi brethren find it appealing.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#35KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 4/7/2013 8:22:59 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
This is NOT Sparda!
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130119112908/devilmaycry/images/f/f7/DmCBanishedSparda.png

That's... disturbingly homoerotic.

I kinda doubt any of our gay and/or bi brethren find it appealing.

You'd be right on that.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#36Hiryuu_TsurugiPosted 4/7/2013 9:22:08 PM
What an unfortunate representation of a Legendary Dark Knight. You would think Ninja Theory would provide a more formidable sort of legend for their version of Sparda to be a part of, or at the very least, design a more imposing figure to cut, but no such luck.
---
GT: FroznLockz, PSN: SpectreAlpha
"Tatakai no naka ni, kotai wo aru."
#37ZeroX91Posted 4/7/2013 10:29:07 PM
I like how this topic is implying that the charaters in either series has any substance.
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJuLGBjjf6g
#38FireMage7777Posted 4/7/2013 10:51:07 PM
ZeroX91 posted...
I like how this topic is implying that the charaters in either series has any substance.

I love how this post implies that the characters from DMC don't have any substance
---
The amount of people that don't get Bioshock Infinite's story is too big
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#39ZeroX91Posted 4/7/2013 11:07:10 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
ZeroX91 posted...

I love how this post implies that the characters from DMC don't have any substance

I think its cute you think they are anything more than tropes.

I tire of this dance, just go for it if you want it. :p
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJuLGBjjf6g
#40KyryloPosted 4/7/2013 11:09:10 PM
Dagorha posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Dagorha posted...
produner posted...
He died alongside DMC1,2,3 and 4.

R.I.P DMC 2001-2008.

don't be like that

why? he's right.

cause there is no indication DMC5 won't feature Sparda in some way?

So how did it bother you when DmC explained each and every character so clearly?

You have no grasp of what subtlty is do you? And I know what you're thinking. DMC and subtly?! what is this madness?! And yet it speaks volumes about how much better DMC was then DmC is when they can't even be more subtle then a game that has a main character like Dante.

I doubt DMC5 happens.