About that slideshow thing.

#1DuuuDe14Posted 4/7/2013 7:45:42 AM
To anybody who says that photoshopping Dante into a picture of Brokeback Mountain wasn't an attempt to call him gay. Just decided to go on netflix out of boredom, and as I'm scrolling up I pass the gay and lesbian section. First movie there is Brokeback Mountain.

Now I go watch Ed Edd and Eddy.

*sits on Dante's chair*
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#2Japanese_JadePosted 4/7/2013 7:48:05 AM
DuuuDe14 posted...
To anybody who says that photoshopping Dante into a picture of Brokeback Mountain wasn't an attempt to call him gay. Just decided to go on netflix out of boredom, and as I'm scrolling up I pass the gay and lesbian section. First movie there is Brokeback Mountain.

*sits on Dante's chair*

Whats wrong with Dante being gay?
---
Don't like DmC? Well, come on down to the DmC (PS3) board where liking the game is considered trolling and moving on is a thing of the past! :D
#3Pesmerga255Posted 4/7/2013 7:53:46 AM
Japanese_Jade posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...

*sits on Dante's chair*

Try asking Ninja Theory that. They clearly meant it as an insult.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#4produnerPosted 4/7/2013 8:00:31 AM
Japanese_Jade posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...

*sits on Dante's chair*

Your posts always seem opinionated, just saying.

As for the slide show, it is consistent with the insults that NT used, where they try to point out that Dante is irrelevant and used anime and outdated as an insult to try to prove that their design is superior.
#5FireMage7777Posted 4/7/2013 8:01:29 AM
Japanese_Jade posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...

*sits on Dante's chair*

Nothing, we're awesome. Hence why NT is stupid
---
http://images.4chan.org/vg/src/1365045761646.gif
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#6Pesmerga255Posted 4/7/2013 8:01:47 AM
I honestly hope NT gets taken to court by a gay rights activist group for this.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#7FireMage7777Posted 4/7/2013 8:04:01 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
I honestly hope NT gets taken to court by a gay rights activist group for this.

We're working on it, I'm speaking with my people. Hell they're thinking about letting me prosecute
---
http://images.4chan.org/vg/src/1365045761646.gif
#8Japanese_JadePosted 4/7/2013 8:12:36 AM(edited)
produner posted...

As for the slide show, it is consistent with the insults that NT used, where they try to point out that Dante is irrelevant and used anime and outdated as an insult to try to prove that their design is superior.

I wasn't trying to be opinionated. I just wanted to know if there was a big deal behind Dante being gay. If he was, it would actually make him a cooler character (imo). He wasn't sexualized at all until DmC came about.

FireMage7777 posted...
Japanese_Jade posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...

*sits on Dante's chair*

I agree with this 1000%.

EDIT: I forgot the extra 0 in the previous "100%." Innocent typo.
---
Don't like DmC? Well, come on down to the DmC (PS3) board where liking the game is considered trolling and moving on is a thing of the past! :D
#9produnerPosted 4/7/2013 9:07:02 AM
Japanese_Jade posted...
produner posted...

I wasn't trying to be opinionated. I just wanted to know if there was a big deal behind Dante being gay. If he was, it would actually make him a cooler character (imo). He wasn't sexualized at all until DmC came about.

FireMage7777 posted...
Japanese_Jade posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...

*sits on Dante's chair*

I agree with this 1000%.

EDIT: I forgot the extra 0 in the previous "100%." Innocent typo.

Well, two problems:

1- NT is bashing Dante's original design, and one of the insults is homosexuality.
2-NT used homosexuality as an insult, which is you know a huge problem for homosexual people.
#10FireMage7777Posted 4/7/2013 9:09:39 AM
Yeah, we have an issue with that
---
The amount of people that don't get Bioshock Infinite's story is too big