#21ZeroX91Posted 4/7/2013 8:57:45 PM
They got Courage on netflix?
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJuLGBjjf6g
#22NostalgiaRulesPosted 4/7/2013 9:00:22 PM
ZeroX91 posted...

I always liked Courage the Cowardly Dog. But goodness gracious, I couldn't STAND Eustace! He was so mean to Courage that I always wished that he'd get hit with a lightning bolt.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#23ZeroX91Posted 4/7/2013 9:03:44 PM
NostalgiaRules posted...
ZeroX91 posted...

I always liked Courage the Cowardly Dog. But goodness gracious, I couldn't STAND Eustace! He was so mean to Courage that I always wished that he'd get hit with a lightning bolt.

Eustace was essentially my dad...
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJuLGBjjf6g
#24SiLVeR_420Posted 4/7/2013 9:12:26 PM
NostalgiaRules posted...
Kamiya didn't want people to think of Dantes and Trishs relationship like that.

Besides falling in love with someone that looks exactly like your mother is super creepy.

Trish doesn't look like Eva at all in DMC 4. Besides, before Lady came along, Trish and Dante pairings were the thing. I don't know why, but even in DMC 1, I never saw Trish as looking identical to Dante's mother. It probably was the fact that she was dressed in leather, boots and wore sunshades. And she sure as heck doesn't have the same gentle air about her that Eva did. :P Even their voices are different. (you can hear Eva's voice in DMC 1 when Dante is fighting Mundus's blob form)

Ofcourse she wouldn't have the same gentle air as Eva when she walks around in a leather corset and weilds dual pistols. Her not looking like the picture on Dantes desk could just be graphical problems between character model and concept art.

DMC4 Trish has a different hairstyle then Eva or her DMC1/anime appearance.

And the TrishxDante stuff was why Kamiya said that's not how you should look at them. He dies that kind of stuff a lot. Like with Bayonetta he dosent want you to focus on her sex appeal.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#25KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 4/7/2013 9:22:04 PM
CrimzonHead posted...
hey cool, samurai jack is on netflix

Seriously!? Where!? Damn it, I can't find it anywhere!

Must... get back to the past..... Watch out.....
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#26NostalgiaRulesPosted 4/8/2013 1:03:52 AM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...

Besides falling in love with someone that looks exactly like your mother is super creepy.

Trish doesn't look like Eva at all in DMC 4. Besides, before Lady came along, Trish and Dante pairings were the thing. I don't know why, but even in DMC 1, I never saw Trish as looking identical to Dante's mother. It probably was the fact that she was dressed in leather, boots and wore sunshades. And she sure as heck doesn't have the same gentle air about her that Eva did. :P Even their voices are different. (you can hear Eva's voice in DMC 1 when Dante is fighting Mundus's blob form)

Ofcourse she wouldn't have the same gentle air as Eva when she walks around in a leather corset and weilds dual pistols. Her not looking like the picture on Dantes desk could just be graphical problems between character model and concept art.

And the TrishxDante stuff was why Kamiya said that's not how you should look at them. He dies that kind of stuff a lot. Like with Bayonetta he dosent want you to focus on her sex appeal.

Tough cookies, Kamiya! >:D You should've thought of that before you made the "fill your dark soul with light scene" and at the end where Dante embraces Trish. Dante never gave Lady a hug...though she'd probably try to fill him with holes if he did. :P Anyway, it's just me that likes the Dante and Trish pairing. I know that more people prefer the Lady and Dante pairing. I've even seen a few (and I mean a VERY few) Dante and Lucia pairings.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#27StrelokPosted 4/8/2013 10:22:17 AM
Funny: Kamiya DID get angry over some Bayo #34.

Of course it wasn't as much that there was 34, but the fact that Bayo was not in the dominant position in that...
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#28NaturalEvil1Posted 4/8/2013 10:25:05 AM
NostalgiaRules posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...

Tough cookies, Kamiya! >:D You should've thought of that before you made the "fill your dark soul with light scene" and at the end where Dante embraces Trish. Dante never gave Lady a hug...though she'd probably try to fill him with holes if he did. :P Anyway, it's just me that likes the Dante and Trish pairing. I know that more people prefer the Lady and Dante pairing. I've even seen a few (and I mean a VERY few) Dante and Lucia pairings.

Well, in DMC3 Dante did try to kiss Lady after their fight...
#29KyryloPosted 4/8/2013 10:29:53 AM
NostalgiaRules posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...

he EMBRACED her. not kissed her. If they kissed, it would be different thing. As for me, I can say I like Trish more than Lady.
#30ShengaliPosted 4/8/2013 10:56:16 AM
NostalgiaRules posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...

Viewtiful Joe: Dante Mode - which Kamiya's team did - has Trish pretty much jumping Dante in the beginning, and being all pouty because she thinks Dante only has a thing for human girls.