This is the video game equivilent of Dragon Ball Evolution

#1bigdom93Posted 4/8/2013 8:30:28 AM
after watching that god awful movie on a bet, I noticed something, they both bastardized everything just to try and make themselves more "realistic" and they both rip off things for their movie/game, like the energy blasts are now air-bending, and the sayains serve Piccolo, the kamehameha apparently heals now. they made goku 18 instead of 7, they left out krillin, grandpa gohan is killed by Piccolo, and Goku doesn't have a tail.
---
Trust no one, the minute god cr@pped out the third caveman, there was a conspiracy against one of them
#2StepswordsmanPosted 4/8/2013 9:30:35 AM
Also note how they both have black hair.
---
Besides I or anyone else was flamming anyone.
#3Ink-RibbonPosted 4/8/2013 9:33:05 AM
bigdom93 posted...
after watching that god awful movie on a bet, I noticed something, they both bastardized everything just to try and make themselves more "realistic" and they both rip off things for their movie/game, like the energy blasts are now air-bending, and the sayains serve Piccolo, the kamehameha apparently heals now. they made goku 18 instead of 7, they left out krillin, grandpa gohan is killed by Piccolo, and Goku doesn't have a tail.

0/10

I also loved the first reply...It's all about the hair nowadays. XD
#4RichterB17Posted 4/8/2013 9:34:29 AM
I agree with everything, but Goku was around 12 years old in Dragon Ball.
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#5dillpickle69Posted 4/8/2013 10:39:11 AM
Only difference is that Evolution was always a one-time thing whereas this has an extremely slight chance of taking over.
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
http://www.mindistortion.tv/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=dillpickle61
#6SiLVeR_420Posted 4/8/2013 12:05:49 PM
I think its also a mixture of Avatar with the mispronounced words I'm there.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#7bigdom93(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 12:47:29 PM
here is a frame of reference http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/teamt/paw/specials/16364-dragonball-evolution
---
Trust no one, the minute god cr@pped out the third caveman, there was a conspiracy against one of them
#8GamenamebullyPosted 4/8/2013 1:05:07 PM
DmC is better than that abomination of a movie.
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
#9OracleGunnerPosted 4/8/2013 2:54:00 PM
Dragon Ball Evolution NEVER HAPPENED.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1
#10Malus_X6Posted 4/8/2013 5:07:27 PM
Dragon Ball Evolution NEVER HAPPENED.

I wish I could honestly believe this, I really do.

Sadly, I can't. I was in a Rite Aid a couple days ago and saw a figure of Bulma from DBE... The rest of my day was shot.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI