Imagine they release ANOTHER reboot

#21OracleGunnerPosted 4/8/2013 2:45:39 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
HellsController posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
You say you preach love and peace, yet you cause more hate around here than jackjunk does.

*sits on Dante's chair*

This. Ink is a tool.

This! I don't think I deserve all of that, but I usually try to give my best shot.

Love always and I also like you and your posts. XD

Malicious editing of posts in quotes is troll tactic 005. You troll and you lie, your peace is a dream of poison ivy and your love is the black plague.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1
#22Ink-RibbonPosted 4/8/2013 2:58:48 PM
OracleGunner posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
You say you preach love and peace, yet you cause more hate around here than jackjunk does.

*sits on Dante's chair*

This. Ink is a tool.

This! I don't think I deserve all of that, but I usually try to give my best shot.

Malicious editing of posts in quotes is troll tactic 005. You troll and you lie, your peace is a dream of poison ivy and your love is the black plague.

That was hard, but well, I'll try to show more love from now on.

What has happened lately here?
#23OracleGunnerPosted 4/8/2013 3:31:11 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
OracleGunner posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...

*sits on Dante's chair*

This. Ink is a tool.

That was hard, but well, I'll try to show more love from now on.

What has happened lately here?

You continue to bore people. also -50/10 for bad use of the word love and for the fact that love does not exist. At least the love you profess.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
#24Ink-RibbonPosted 4/8/2013 3:46:21 PM
Well, it seems you're a little angry for now...Anyway, it's your opinion and it must be 100% respected. XD

I don't blame you for being hard like a rock, though. You'll get there, eventually. Meanwhile, thanks for the score. I'll try to improve and fix what went wrong.

Love exists, you're just refusing to let it go. ;)

Peace always.
#25OracleGunnerPosted 4/8/2013 3:51:59 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Well, it seems you're a little angry for now...Anyway, it's your opinion and it must be 100% respected. XD

I don't blame you for being hard like a rock, though. You'll get there, eventually. Meanwhile, thanks for the score. I'll try to improve and fix what went wrong.

Peace always.

*Yawn*. You continue to bore. Love does not exist, at least in the way you use it.

Besides dint I already state that your peace is a black plague, sickening and filled with pus, generated by fleas that feed off rats. And your love is like a poison ivy itchy and generally nauseating.
---
#26Ink-RibbonPosted 4/8/2013 4:17:19 PM
OracleGunner posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Peace always.

*Yawn*. You continue to bore. Love does not exist, at least in the way you use it.

Besides dint I already state that your peace is a black plague, sickening and filled with pus, generated by fleas that feed off rats. And your love is like a poison ivy itchy and generally nauseating.

I guess you will get there while you're still young. Don't worry about it. XD

I like Poison Ivy, it was a good villain for Batman...
#27OracleGunnerPosted 4/8/2013 4:19:38 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#28OracleGunnerPosted 4/8/2013 4:20:44 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
OracleGunner posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Peace always.

I find you lack of reading comprehension disturbing...
---
#29Ink-RibbonPosted 4/8/2013 4:57:43 PM
OracleGunner posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
OracleGunner posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Peace always.

I find you lack of reading comprehension disturbing...

Ok, ok, I get it. You're not a fan of Batman animated series...

I don't blame you. XD
#30DuuuDe14Posted 4/8/2013 5:58:10 PM
You're getting trolled Oracle.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.