Vergil needs his own game.

#11Malus_X6Posted 4/9/2013 10:57:56 PM
TheSL1Club posted...
You paid $60 to play a 1 hr campaign with hollow Vergil as final boss? ok...

It's ok. I can afford it. Besides, I bought it used at Gamestop. I'll return it for a full refund once I've beaten it.

Ya know, I'm starting to understand why Sony and Microsoft are working to phase out physical media and go digital with their games...
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#12aflawedpeace(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 6:02:22 AM
Malus_X6 posted...
TheSL1Club posted...

It's ok. I can afford it. Besides, I bought it used at Gamestop. I'll return it for a full refund once I've beaten it.

Ya know, I'm starting to understand why Sony and Microsoft are working to phase out physical media and go digital with their games...

You mad bro?
#13DarkSlayer487Posted 4/10/2013 12:19:29 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
TheSL1Club posted...

Someone bought the game new, the companies got their money for it. Gamestop is the only one getting screwed in that deal.

And even then, Gamestop got a cut from the NEW sale as well. Used games are purely profit at that point.
---
1993 Camaro Z28 - Daily Driver
#14aflawedpeace(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 1:18:13 PM
DarkSlayer487 posted...
Malus_X6 posted...
TheSL1Club posted...

Someone bought the game new, the companies got their money for it. Gamestop is the only one getting screwed in that deal.

And even then, Gamestop got a cut from the NEW sale as well. Used games are purely profit at that point.

Not to mention the fact that Gamestop rip consumers off on the trade in value. How is it fair that they'll give you 15 bucks on a trade in, and then turn around and sell it for 55?
#15Psychochild27Posted 4/10/2013 1:36:37 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
TheSL1Club posted...

Capcom got their ten bucks. More than they would've gotten if he just rented it.
#16A_Nonny_MoosePosted 4/10/2013 4:35:03 PM
Neither version of Vergil needs or deserves his own game.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
#17DarkSlayer487Posted 4/11/2013 12:59:45 AM
A_Nonny_Moose posted...
Neither version of Vergil needs or deserves his own game.

Get out.
---
1993 Camaro Z28 - Daily Driver