Quality of the game aside....

#71StrelokPosted 4/10/2013 9:55:49 PM
Hell, wasn't a big thing in the Metal Gear franchise "I do not hate you, but we both stand for different ideologies and neither of us backs down"?
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#72aznghostbusterPosted 4/13/2013 6:02:43 AM
DJ_0000 posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
Why would you support NT when they actually insult the original fan base and the source material?

Because I don't give a f*** quite frankly. If a company makes a game I like, I'm going to play it and support it.

Wow... You are seriously lacking self-respect...
---
"Platinum Games is an American company with an American name. Square Enix is the most American Japanese company ever." - GoreGross
GT: TheLoveFister
#73Ether101Posted 4/13/2013 6:19:31 AM
Strelok posted...
Hell, wasn't a big thing in the Metal Gear franchise "I do not hate you, but we both stand for different ideologies and neither of us backs down"?

No, I don't think that was ever a thing in the series. It sounds more like something fanboys liked to believe was a theme in the series.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#74Ether101Posted 4/13/2013 6:41:05 AM
TheSL1Club posted...
Big Boss is the ultimate bad guy? I'm sorry but I find that hard to take in...Ocelot wasn't portrayed as a bad guy but more of a snake's rivalry. They are not 'ultimate' bad guys, they simply fufill a purpose in the franchise with their own ideology, to quote what the boss said "there's no such thing as a true enemy". Today's enemy can be tomorrow's ally and viceversa. You need to pay more attention to the game instead of looking at it from face value.

Your the one taking it at face value. Big Boss was hurting people to get off on it. There's no ideology behind that. There's a reason why Kojima compared him to Darth Vader and the Nazis. You are literally disregarding all the evidence that suggest that you could be wrong.

The main point of the MGS is that we are all responsible for our own actions.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.