The main character on the next DmC game should be?

#1EmiliaTheSagePosted 4/9/2013 6:01:01 AM
Dante or Nero? - Results (80 votes)
Dante
67.5% (54 votes)
Nero
32.5% (26 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Discuss.
---
"Women don't stay in the kitchen to make sandwiches."
#2Ink-RibbonPosted 4/9/2013 6:03:53 AM
Nero doesn't exist, he is just a lesser version of Raiden from MGS 2...

Devil May Cry is about Dante and it'll always be. So, Dante all the way. XD
#3dillpickle69Posted 4/9/2013 6:06:04 AM
Neither. Jack Black.
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
http://www.mindistortion.tv/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=dillpickle61
#4ScreamingMidgetPosted 4/9/2013 6:07:12 AM
There is not gonna be a next DmC.
#5KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 4/9/2013 6:11:35 AM
ScreamingMidget posted...

^This.

As for DMC though, I'd be happy with either one. Honestly though I'd rather it be about Sparda, sort of like a MGS3 thing. Let's see what makes the Legendary Dark Knight so Legendary :)
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#6Ink-RibbonPosted 4/9/2013 6:15:09 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

^This.

As for DMC though, I'd be happy with either one. Honestly though I'd rather it be about Sparda, sort of like a MGS3 thing. Let's see what makes the Legendary Dark Knight so Legendary :)

We don't need a Sparda game.

Legends are legends, they don't have to be shown. We know Sparda, we know what happened, we know what he is able to do.

Let's keep at that way. XD
#7KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 4/9/2013 6:19:40 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

^This.

Legends are legends, they don't have to be shown. We know Sparda, we know what happened, we know what he is able to do.

I disagree, but it's just my opinion anyway. If you don't want a Sparda game, I can respect your stance.

I just wanted one so we can actually do some of that legendary stuff. I mean, just about every demon in DMC is afraid of Sparda, I just wanted to see where that fear comes from. Like I said, I kind of want the MGS3 treatment. MGS3 showed us how Big Boss came to be Big Boss, how he rose up to become the legendary soldier. Imo it managed to make him even more awesome without taking away from him at all. It fulfilled his legend pretty well.

Again though, I doubt I'll change how you feel, so let's just agree to disagree.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#8KyryloPosted 4/9/2013 6:19:41 AM
everything but Donte. His Neanderthal Smirk makes me uneasy.
#9Orange00Posted 4/9/2013 6:31:05 AM(edited)
next DmC about Sparda, good compromise? How he dwells in self-pity after losing to Mundus, his fight against alcoholism, his years when he gains fat, and finally how he gets a hold of himself and looks for a new job as a harbour worker.

on topic, i'd actually rather see Nero-only game unless they come up with something new for Dante.
---
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!
#10Ink-RibbonPosted 4/9/2013 6:34:52 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

^This.

I disagree, but it's just my opinion anyway. If you don't want a Sparda game, I can respect your stance.

I just wanted one so we can actually do some of that legendary stuff. I mean, just about every demon in DMC is afraid of Sparda, I just wanted to see where that fear comes from. Like I said, I kind of want the MGS3 treatment. MGS3 showed us how Big Boss came to be Big Boss, how he rose up to become the legendary soldier. Imo it managed to make him even more awesome without taking away from him at all. It fulfilled his legend pretty well.

Again though, I doubt I'll change how you feel, so let's just agree to disagree.

I get what you're saying. XD

I really think a Sparda game won't work and it won't sell. DMC is about Dante. Sparda is part of Dante's story, part of his origins.

Like you said, the demons are afraid of Sparda, but they're afraid because Sparda was a warrior and a good one. We can assume he was furious enough to destroy the demon's army.

I'm afraid of watching another Hannibal Rising...