The main character on the next DmC game should be?

#41darkslayer001Posted 4/12/2013 10:21:19 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
ScreamingMidget posted...
There is not gonna be a next DmC.

^This.

As for DMC though, I'd be happy with either one. Honestly though I'd rather it be about Sparda, sort of like a MGS3 thing. Let's see what makes the Legendary Dark Knight so Legendary :)

We don't need a Sparda game.

Legends are legends, they don't have to be shown. We know Sparda, we know what happened, we know what he is able to do.

Let's keep at that way. XD

I kinda agree with this idea, although i would love a sparda game, i always felt him to be a Behind the scenes character that is part of the main cast and lore.
Maybe a Vergil game would be awesomer
#42pogititserkoPosted 4/20/2013 5:28:33 AM
More women in DMC games. Trish or Lady should have their own game.
---
Warning: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
A well known troll. Don't say I didn't warn you.
#43TheCyborgNinjaPosted 4/20/2013 3:41:17 PM(edited)
I hate Nero. He just bugs me. That said, I never really liked Dante either. He's basically just Poochie. I am really surprised there hasn't been a Mountain Dew ad with him in it, slam dunking a basketball while riding a snowboard. He would then crash into a pile of women in bikinis shooting each other with water guns while fireworks went off in the background.

I like the DMC series in spite of this, somehow.

---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#44A_Nonny_MoosePosted 4/20/2013 3:48:48 PM
If there's another DMC then the whole game should focus on Nero and Dante should just be a bonus character.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
#45syctheweilderPosted 4/20/2013 8:31:57 PM
TheCyborgNinja posted...
I am really surprised there hasn't been a Mountain Dew ad with him in it, slam dunking a basketball while riding a snowboard. He would then crash into a pile of women in bikinis shooting each other with water guns while fireworks went off in the background.

why are you saying this like it's a bad thing