How accepting would you all be of a black Dante?

#31nukeboy777Posted 4/9/2013 10:43:48 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
nukeboy777 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
nukeboy777 posted...
We don't need a black Dante. We have Spawn who could kick Dantes and Vergils ass single handedly.

Donte probably. Original Dante, especially DMC1 and on? Not a chance. Vergil would demolish him in an instant.

You most likely have never read a spawn comic. Or you wouldn't have said that... Dante and Virgil has virtually no way to even scratch Spawn. He is not only immortal, but invulnerable against all known substances in creation. You can only kill him by beheading him with a weapon from heavens army. (Which Dante and Vergil do not, and will never possess).

Spawn ate a fruit from the tree of life and gained power over the entire Earth. This power allowed him to defeat God and Satans armies all on his own. He ended Armageddon, made God and Satan his b****, and ressuerected humanity from extinction, all without breaking a sweat.

So basically, Spawn is immortal, his power is limited to his imagination, defeated God and Satan, ressuerected humanity, can will the planet Earth to do his bidding, while Dante and Vergil has swords that can't even scratch him...

He is a Dante fanboy. According to him, Dante is overpowered and can beat everyone....

Don't try to use logic and reasonable explanations against him. It won't work, trust me.

By the way, did you like Spawn the Animated Series? It was amazing, it's quite unfortunate that it only had 18 episodes and it was canned...:(

Yeah I kind of figured he was a troll I just posted that for any reasonable users who were curious.

But yeah Spawn The Animated Series was incredible! It sucked that it canned but finally, there is going to be a 2013 reboot. It's going to be a movie though... Hopefully the movie sells, and they have it adapted to a tv series.
#32Malus_X6Posted 4/9/2013 11:02:56 PM
Mix... How accepting would you be of the prospect of trepanation?
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#33MrStarkillerPosted 4/10/2013 12:41:36 AM
>alt talk
Mind those terms, Turtle.
#34SiLVeR_420Posted 4/10/2013 12:53:30 AM(edited)
nukeboy777 posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
nukeboy777 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
nukeboy777 posted...
We don't need a black Dante. We have Spawn who could kick Dantes and Vergils ass single handedly.

Donte probably. Original Dante, especially DMC1 and on? Not a chance. Vergil would demolish him in an instant.

You most likely have never read a spawn comic. Or you wouldn't have said that... Dante and Virgil has virtually no way to even scratch Spawn. He is not only immortal, but invulnerable against all known substances in creation. You can only kill him by beheading him with a weapon from heavens army. (Which Dante and Vergil do not, and will never possess).

Spawn ate a fruit from the tree of life and gained power over the entire Earth. This power allowed him to defeat God and Satans armies all on his own. He ended Armageddon, made God and Satan his b****, and ressuerected humanity from extinction, all without breaking a sweat.

So basically, Spawn is immortal, his power is limited to his imagination, defeated God and Satan, ressuerected humanity, can will the planet Earth to do his bidding, while Dante and Vergil has swords that can't even scratch him...

He is a Dante fanboy. According to him, Dante is overpowered and can beat everyone....

Don't try to use logic and reasonable explanations against him. It won't work, trust me.

By the way, did you like Spawn the Animated Series? It was amazing, it's quite unfortunate that it only had 18 episodes and it was canned...:(

Yeah I kind of figured he was a troll I just posted that for any reasonable users who were curious.

But yeah Spawn The Animated Series was incredible! It sucked that it canned but finally, there is going to be a 2013 reboot. It's going to be a movie though... Hopefully the movie sells, and they have it adapted to a tv series.

He's a troll because he dosent know the lore to one of the least popular comics? Okay then.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#35MrStarkillerPosted 4/10/2013 12:55:01 AM
Good chat, lads.
#36NostalgiaRulesPosted 4/10/2013 2:38:44 AM
Color makes no difference to me.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#37KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 4/10/2013 6:02:42 AM
MrStarkiller posted...
>alt talk
Mind those terms, Turtle.

Pardon?

As for the Spawn discussion, I will admit that I'm not exactly up to date on my Spawn lore. The last time I really read anything for it was back after I got Spawn in the Demon's Hand for Dreamcast (I loved that game.... I want a virtual release of it). I read the few comics my local store had, then I sort of forgot about it for a while (I'm not big on comics anyway, with only a few exceptions).

And Ink, I'm a Dante fanboy? How so? I don't act like Dante is the end all in terms of characters, I can think of 10 different characters that would wipe the floor with him. I was going off the limited knowledge I had of the Spawniverse and I jumped to conclusions, which I admit was wrong.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#38heartlesshero17Posted 4/10/2013 6:45:07 AM
HecateX posted...
Shne492 posted...
Technically, we already have one. His name is Blade. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Dante "style-wise" was inspired by him.

Ex:
Trenchcoat
Halfbreed
Slays the minions of his non-human side
Badass one-liners
Execution with STYLE
"Special" sword
Wide array of guns
Special powerup (i.e. Dante=DT, Blade=BloodLust)
Crazy hairstyle
Pseudo-goth story
Mother slain by minions of his non-human side
Companion that helps with the slaying
Mixed heritage makes him stronger than both sides
etc.

See what I mean, right!?

Now you made me wish for a Blade game made by Platinum or the team behind DMC3 & DMC4

I'd buy it in an instant. A badass vampire game like this needs to exist.

Also wanted a arkham city styled spawn game. With Keith ******* David doing the voice. Just so perfect

As for the topic. Would be pretty random/pointless. But okay what ever
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#39nukeboy777Posted 4/10/2013 8:01:08 AM
Lol Spawn isn't popular? Yup with its four succesful spinoffs, tv series, movie, and it's new 2013 reboot?
#40syctheweilderPosted 4/10/2013 8:11:00 AM
Seconding the notion of Blade and Spawn video games