#1lokithefoolPosted 4/9/2013 11:48:13 PM
The first trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgfXeUldLt4

The Shakespearian aftermath

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZowOtDGGbY

Memetic Mutation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Jd6dMTTK4c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bSgQzIs3Zk

All in all I would have to say that this game's meteoric rise, and hype by the critics only to have it crash, and burn by popular opinion has been one of the most enjoyable lulz worthy events I have seen in a long time.
#2smithkakarotPosted 4/10/2013 12:05:59 AM
I remember when I would crack Edward Cullen jokes regarding Donte's appearance.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#3FireMage7777Posted 4/10/2013 12:13:18 AM
smithkakarot posted...

You still can. In fact he looks more like him now then in the initial trailer
---
The amount of people that don't get Bioshock Infinite's story is too big
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#4bigdom93Posted 4/10/2013 12:28:15 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
smithkakarot posted...

You still can. In fact he looks more like him now then in the initial trailer

he looks more like jacob if you ask me, and probably hates cloths just as much as jacob too, if him answering the door naked in the doorway is any indication
---
Trust no one, the minute god cr@pped out the third caveman, there was a conspiracy against one of them
#5SilentS89Posted 4/10/2013 1:36:36 AM
lokithefool posted...
All in all I would have to say that this game's meteoric rise, and hype by the critics only to have it crash, and burn by popular opinion has been one of the most enjoyable lulz worthy events I have seen in a long time.

Agreed.

We said since the beginning that this was a bad idea that will fail, then THE ENTIRE MEDIA rallied to the game's defense.

A massive wall of denial was constructed to defend the game.

The professional reviewers praised the game left and right.

And despite it all, it did as we had predicted from the beginning. It fell on its face and flopped horribly.

And yet, to this very day the wall of denial still stands.
#6NostalgiaRulesPosted 4/10/2013 1:40:45 AM
Aww. When I saw the title, "Let's remember the good times," I thought we were going to talk about the original DMCs.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#7produnerPosted 4/10/2013 1:54:57 AM
LOL this turd could have been way worse if capcom didn't interfere in the gameplay and redesign the whole game and storyline after the backlash. This game could have been a heavenly sword+ enslaved with a stupid-edgy story, and lets not forget Dat Donte in the 2010 trailer.

As for me, the only reason that i gave a damn about this game is because of the announcement of some tweaks and redesigns, and showed some returning game mechanics and core ones from DMC.
#8lokithefool(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 6:51:30 AM
SilentS89 posted...
lokithefool posted...

Agreed.

We said since the beginning that this was a bad idea that will fail, then THE ENTIRE MEDIA rallied to the game's defense.

And despite it all, it did as we had predicted from the beginning. It fell on its face and flopped horribly.

The world is mad I say MAD!!!
#9lokithefool(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 6:52:29 AM
produner posted...
LOL this turd could have been way worse if capcom didn't interfere in the gameplay and redesign the whole game and storyline after the backlash. This game could have been a heavenly sword+ enslaved with a stupid-edgy story, and lets not forget Dat Donte in the 2010 trailer.

As for me, the only reason that i gave a damn about this game is because of the announcement of some tweaks and redesigns, and showed some returning game mechanics and core ones from DMC.

That is kind of what happened already lol.
#10produnerPosted 4/10/2013 6:55:36 AM
lokithefool posted...
SilentS89 posted...
lokithefool posted...

Agreed.

The world is mad I say MAD!!!

Ahem, let me enlighten you on this subject....

Human psychology, self-righteousness, ignorance, conflict, bias, herd behavior, acceptance in society/group of people.

Now comprehend and link this ^ to what is happening.