Lets remember the good times

#31SiLVeR_420Posted 4/10/2013 2:37:22 PM
zhaoyun99 posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
zhaoyun99 posted...
Before Release:

Pro: You are MINORITY. DMC fans are so Niche that this game will gain a new fanbase in no time. How about you quitting your whining and let us enjoy it instead?

Anti: Oh, we are MINORITY you said? Ok, if that's the case, we can wait and see our "Cool Story Bro" face to you, Ok?

Pro: Deal.

Anti: And remember, no back talk when it happened, deal?

Pro: DEAL.

After Release:

Pro: It's your damn fault that this game bombed. Oh yeah, it's about the economy, too.

Anti: Wait, didn't you forget our deal and didn't you say that we are M-I-N-O-R-I-T-Y?

That economy complaint was stupid the first time someone said it.

If I'm not mistaken, it's Shatter and his alt Mirrorx or Retro said it.

Also gamerrandom#
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#32lokithefool(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 6:55:57 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Before release:

shatterstar - Mate! I'm doing promotional work!

After release:

shatterstar - Mate! I'm just a normal gamer with no connection to Capcom or Ninja Theory!

ohh god that guy was by far the most bizzare thing to come out of any of this...
#33RetsuxDPosted 4/11/2013 12:13:40 PM
The amount of OC spawned out of this is amazing.

I rarely did come to this board prior to release, I just checked some threads every once in a while, and every single one was ALWAYS Max, Richter, Ether and Pes(and I think noodles too) against everyone...who misteriously disappeared after release.

Except for shatter, lel.

Have this one, it's my favorite out of the bunch:
http://i.imgur.com/98WlLjK.jpg
#34StrelokPosted 4/11/2013 1:11:58 PM
^
You forgot about me.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#35RetsuxDPosted 4/11/2013 2:53:51 PM
Strelok posted...
^
You forgot about me.

Maybe, I just remember a couple of names.
#36NaturalEvil1Posted 4/11/2013 3:03:43 PM
Antis: We don't like this!

NT/Pros/Journalists: So? Don't like it, don't buy it. Nobody's forcing you to buy it. You're all just a bunch of whiny entitled brats who can't take the fact that Dante's hair is a different color now. Go cry in a corner.

Antis: You know what? We're not going to buy it!

NT/Pros/Journalists: Who cares! You're all just a minority anyway. A bunch of other people are going to come in and take your place, no problem!

*game comes out, hardly anyone bought it*

NT/Pros/Journalists: You spoiled, entitled little brats!! Why didn't you guys buy DmC???
#37Lord_MizerPosted 4/11/2013 3:28:03 PM
The hilarity of shatter

I'm 100% sure DmC will succeed and sell a million or even 2.5 million so please feel free to quote me on this months after it's released or even before. The pre-orders will speak in volumes.

I will come back in here and gloat when it does:) When Capcom announces that NT will be taking over the franchise here on out, I'll take my gloating even further with You Tube footage.

shatterstar Posted 1/4/2013 12:17:10 PM
Well it appears that DmC will hit that 1 million mark first week of release with the pre-orders increasing each day. Especially in the West.PS3 pre-orders outnumbering the 360's which is understandable since DMC is a Playstation title after all and the 360 is a flop in Japan.

Now all we have to worry about is worldwide sells with East and West combined. Hopefully DmC will become the top selling DMC game ever, out-selling DMC4.
shatterstar Posted 1/5/2013 1:06:36 PM

It's going to continue to move on up because the number you're seeing at the moment might've tripled in the last hour or so.

It's going to sell 1 million, off of name alone. That much is obvious and anyone that doubt that is pretty much fooling themselves.

But let's see how far the rabbit hole goes though. Will it break records and hit that 3 million mark or at least that 2.8 million mark or even the 4 or 5 million mark.

That's the question.

---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
#38lokithefool(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 6:46:39 AM
Lord_Mizer posted...
The hilarity of shatter

I'm 100% sure DmC will succeed and sell a million or even 2.5 million so please feel free to quote me on this months after it's released or even before. The pre-orders will speak in volumes.

I will come back in here and gloat when it does:) When Capcom announces that NT will be taking over the franchise here on out, I'll take my gloating even further with You Tube footage.

shatterstar Posted 1/4/2013 12:17:10 PM
Well it appears that DmC will hit that 1 million mark first week of release with the pre-orders increasing each day. Especially in the West.PS3 pre-orders outnumbering the 360's which is understandable since DMC is a Playstation title after all and the 360 is a flop in Japan.

Now all we have to worry about is worldwide sells with East and West combined. Hopefully DmC will become the top selling DMC game ever, out-selling DMC4.
shatterstar Posted 1/5/2013 1:06:36 PM

It's going to continue to move on up because the number you're seeing at the moment might've tripled in the last hour or so.

It's going to sell 1 million, off of name alone. That much is obvious and anyone that doubt that is pretty much fooling themselves.

But let's see how far the rabbit hole goes though. Will it break records and hit that 3 million mark or at least that 2.8 million mark or even the 4 or 5 million mark.

That's the question.

Mate you that a post this is a POST!

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3650/3614825139_e77cba862c_z.jpg?zz=1
#39papayafeverPosted 4/12/2013 9:34:11 AM
Is mizer filling in for rice noodle or something?
#40zfair89Posted 4/12/2013 9:37:56 AM
While not a bad game in its own right, DmC has destroyed the series for me. Not necessarily by the new direction it took the series in but the huge impasse it's created between fans of the series which will likely never be mended. It's been a nightmare. I wish they would have just quietly cancelled the original series and never bothered with DmC.