White vs. black hair gaming

#11Ink-RibbonPosted 4/10/2013 5:04:46 PM
What?

Hey, lookie lookie, a hair topic! ;)

I'm being honest, I was missing topics like this. Obviously it isn't about the hair, that topic was just made for fun factor!!! XD

I'm glad we may see another DMC or even DmC ( if it gets a go), where Dante gets his head shaved and his pink hair. Maybe we can upgrade him and change his hair. Well, antis say it's not about the hair.

I'm eager to suggest Capcom to do this. Just imagine spending orbs to change Dante's hair. About time!
#12syctheweilderPosted 4/10/2013 5:06:39 PM
This was supposed to get buried. Shame on all of you.
#13Ink-RibbonPosted 4/10/2013 5:20:30 PM
syctheweilder posted...
This was supposed to get buried. Shame on all of you.

After 3 years of complaints, I doubt Capcom will let it go...

I mean, if you didn't, why would they do it? ;)
#14KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 4/10/2013 9:45:39 PM
Hell, for once it's just a joke so I'll vote honestly. Anti and I prefer white hair. It's not like it's a big issue, I just like characters with white hair. It can look good with the right colors and it helps create a contrast between that character and others. Hair color is nothing to obsess over, but if you showed me two designs of a character, one with white hair and one with brown, I'd choose white (as long as the hairstyle looked good).

Now that I think about it, it's more the hairstyle as well. I really disliked Donte with white hair, it just looked weird on him. Part of it was his hairstyle I think...
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#15NostalgiaRulesPosted 4/10/2013 11:21:16 PM
I'm pro-DMC and I prefer original Dante over white or black hair.

*sharpens and polishes Force Edge*
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#16Orange00Posted 4/11/2013 1:37:01 AM
Pro and white.

why no credit for me? >:(
---
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!
#17papayafeverPosted 4/11/2013 1:46:44 AM
Pink hair.
#18Sephivengeance9Posted 4/11/2013 2:32:54 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
What?

Hey, lookie lookie, a hair topic! ;)

I'm being honest, I was missing topics like this. Obviously it isn't about the hair, that topic was just made for fun factor!!! XD

I'm glad we may see another DMC or even DmC ( if it gets a go), where Dante gets his head shaved and his pink hair. Maybe we can upgrade him and change his hair. Well, antis say it's not about the hair.

I'm eager to suggest Capcom to do this. Just imagine spending orbs to change Dante's hair. About time!

Hell, give him a full range of styles and colours! I still want my luminous pink afro!
---
My Agent Hunt vids.
http://tinyurl.com/caoo5f3
#19LordKaizerPosted 4/11/2013 4:27:03 AM
where's the "I don't care" option
---
I'll always sit on my royal chair next to dante's chair forever.