Are the antis really the vocal minority for this game?

#51KyryloPosted 4/16/2013 4:41:42 AM
MoreFunThanTV posted...
Kyrylo posted...
KANE_79 posted...
People are more likely to make noise when they're disappointed with something than when they're pleased with it.

*looks at 1000 pro'S posts."....uhu.

Doesn't really seem to be many pros on this board though. Most of those 1000 posts are made by the same few guys.

Matter of fact every pro, anti or neutral poll tends to have WAY more antis than pros too.

Plus to be fair Kane is still right since alot of those posts are directed at antis they're disappointed with instead of game discussion or something. So I s'pose the antis are making alot of noise because they are disappointed with the game and the pros are making noise because they're disappointed with the antis for being disappointed with the game, it's an endless chain of disappointment lol.

disappointed of disappointment made of disappointing disappointments:D
#52Ether101Posted 4/16/2013 5:01:24 AM
MoreFunThanTV posted...
Kyrylo posted...
KANE_79 posted...
People are more likely to make noise when they're disappointed with something than when they're pleased with it.

Doesn't really seem to be many pros on this board though. Most of those 1000 posts are made by the same few guys.

Matter of fact every pro, anti or neutral poll tends to have WAY more antis than pros too.

Plus to be fair Kane is still right since alot of those posts are directed at antis they're disappointed with instead of game discussion or something. So I s'pose the antis are making alot of noise because they are disappointed with the game and the pros are making noise because they're disappointed with the antis for being disappointed with the game, it's an endless chain of disappointment lol.

A lot of pros post over on the 360 board.
A lot of the pros' post on this board are about how great this game is.
A lot of them are about how anyone that disagrees is stupid.
A lot of them are about how antis are in the minority compared to the general gaming community like that means anything when we're the majority of the hack'n'slash fandom.
A lot of them are about how we're evil for wanting challenge and how we don't want people to be able to play games.
A lot of them are about how we couldn't possibly understand business despite all the knowledge that we show on the subject.
Almost none of them are about them being disappointed in us.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#53MoreFunThanTVPosted 4/16/2013 5:13:18 AM(edited)
Ether101 posted...
MoreFunThanTV posted...
Kyrylo posted...
KANE_79 posted...

A lot of pros post over on the 360 board.
A lot of the pros' post on this board are about how great this game is.
A lot of them are about how anyone that disagrees is stupid.
A lot of them are about how antis are in the minority compared to the general gaming community like that means anything when we're the majority of the hack'n'slash fandom.
A lot of them are about how we're evil for wanting challenge and how we don't want people to be able to play games.
A lot of them are about how we couldn't possibly understand business despite all the knowledge that we show on the subject.

Almost none of them are about them being disappointed in us.

This part which is the majority of your post makes them sound pretty disappointed in the antis though...

But anyway I was only talking about on this board, don't really go anywhere else to talk about this game so I'm honestly completely ignorant of the goings on of places beyond here.

S'pose I should have phrased that better (though I did say on this board...) since I didn't mean pros on the entire internet.
---
Divine Goddess of All That Is Prolix.