Assuming that NT doesn't make DmC2, and Capcom outsources, who should make DmC2?

#1MixorzPosted 4/11/2013 4:10:00 PM
80/80

I'm thinking outsource to maybe Team Ninja, or Obsidian (aka the kings of outsourced development).
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#25hadowsPosted 4/11/2013 4:11:19 PM
"why are you so boring"

"Stop being so boring"

"yawn"
---
Ill add something here later....
#3JanneDaArc135Posted 4/11/2013 4:12:30 PM
Why, I would have YOU make it Mixi :)
---
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever.
Now Playing: Touhou: Imperishable Night PSN: janne-da-arc24.
#4SiLVeR_420Posted 4/11/2013 4:12:54 PM
It won't happen so no one.

Also under Obsidian atleast it would have actual good writing instead of garbage.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#5caffiend7Posted 4/11/2013 4:18:34 PM
Continuing with DmC is just...stupid
#6Qwesar23464Posted 4/11/2013 4:19:10 PM
Mixorz posted...
80/80

I'm thinking outsource to maybe Team Ninja, or Obsidian (aka the kings of outsourced development).

Team Ninja is a japanese company, so no.

And Obsidian is the king of outsourced development? If this is about New Vegas, it's already been explained to you why they got the game.

As for who it would be, I could see Capcom just asking Ready at Dawn to do it.
---
In Crowbar We Trust.
Please, call me B. Wolf
#7Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 4:33:06 PM
Qwesar23464 posted...
Mixorz posted...
80/80

And Obsidian is the king of outsourced development? If this is about New Vegas, it's already been explained to you why they got the game.

Not just new Vegas but Kotor 2 as well.

And Ninja Gaiden wasn't very Japanese. If it were Ryu would've had purdy white hair and his outfit would've been full of useless zippers.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#8Qwesar23464Posted 4/11/2013 4:39:32 PM
Mixorz posted...
Qwesar23464 posted...
Mixorz posted...
80/80

Not just new Vegas but Kotor 2 as well.

And Ninja Gaiden wasn't very Japanese. If it were Ryu would've had purdy white hair and his outfit would've been full of useless zippers.

I'll give ya kotor 2, but that's still two games (one of which has a good reason for being given to them), no where close to what I call "outsourcing royalty".

And it doesn't matter if Ninja Gaiden was japanese-y or not (which it very much was IMO, but I don't want to get into a debate with you about that, that will lead nowhere.) It's still made by a Japanese company, which goes very much against a big point of DmC: to be westernized.
---
In Crowbar We Trust.
Please, call me B. Wolf
#9produnerPosted 4/11/2013 4:40:20 PM
P* obviously Kappa
#10bigdom93Posted 4/11/2013 4:50:10 PM
I'm guessing capcom would hire another subpar studio just like they did with racoon city, bionic comando, dark void.
---
Trust no one, the minute god cr@pped out the third caveman, there was a conspiracy against one of them