What do you think Dante's Devil trigger will look like in DmC2

#1Mother-NesuPosted 4/11/2013 10:25:29 PM
Im hoping its one like Nero's. Because The one he has right now is just a recolor, and i didnt really like how old Dante changed completely. :p
#2StrelokPosted 4/11/2013 10:29:04 PM
Nothing, as there will never be a DmC2.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#3smithkakarotPosted 4/11/2013 10:36:11 PM
It'll look like air. Because DmC2 ain't happening.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#4Orange00Posted 4/11/2013 10:51:55 PM
well naturally, his DmC2 devil trigger is going to have electricity surrounding him, then in DmC3, his hair grows longer during devil trigger. This really just common sense man.

i don't think it would make much sense if it was similar to Nero.. Well Nero's trigger doesn't make any sense to begin with, so dunno..
---
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!
#5SiLVeR_420Posted 4/11/2013 11:20:46 PM
Orange00 posted...
well naturally, his DmC2 devil trigger is going to have electricity surrounding him, then in DmC3, his hair grows longer during devil trigger. This really just common sense man.

i don't think it would make much sense if it was similar to Nero.. Well Nero's trigger doesn't make any sense to begin with, so dunno..

He loses his eyebrows to during 3.

Seriousness super saiyan 2 bugged me. Aside from the lightning it didn't look any different.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#6papayafeverPosted 4/11/2013 11:22:29 PM
What DmC2?
#7Orange00Posted 4/11/2013 11:28:38 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Orange00 posted...

He loses his eyebrows to during 3.

Seriousness super saiyan 2 bugged me. Aside from the lightning it didn't look any different.

their hair sticks up more. It's most visible with gohan. Also trunks' ultra ssj shows clear change in hairdo. I don't think toriyama intended to have that dramatic change at that point. I personally got an issue with ssj3 because of it's dramatic departure from previous forms.. Not to mention ssj4..
---
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!
#8NostalgiaRulesPosted 4/11/2013 11:35:41 PM
If a DmC 2 is made, I'm not sure what DmC Dante's DT will look like. It was rather bland in DmC, so who knows?
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#9Orange00Posted 4/11/2013 11:49:29 PM
okay in all seriousness, i'd expect NT to stick close to DmC1 design, Dante's probably gonna have his veins visible, eyes all red and blood dripping from them and horns coming from his forehead.

c'mon people use your imagination, no "therewun'tbesequel" posts please, that's just plain boring and everyone n their dog already know you feel this way.
---
#10NostalgiaRulesPosted 4/12/2013 12:00:29 AM
If there is a DmC 2, maybe they could give DmC Dante some angel wings as part of his DT.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.