What do you think Dante's Devil trigger will look like in DmC2

#11SiLVeR_420Posted 4/12/2013 12:19:04 AM
Orange00 posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Orange00 posted...
well naturally, his DmC2 devil trigger is going to have electricity surrounding him, then in DmC3, his hair grows longer during devil trigger. This really just common sense man.

i don't think it would make much sense if it was similar to Nero.. Well Nero's trigger doesn't make any sense to begin with, so dunno..

He loses his eyebrows to during 3.

Seriousness super saiyan 2 bugged me. Aside from the lightning it didn't look any different.

their hair sticks up more. It's most visible with gohan. Also trunks' ultra ssj shows clear change in hairdo. I don't think toriyama intended to have that dramatic change at that point. I personally got an issue with ssj3 because of it's dramatic departure from previous forms.. Not to mention ssj4..

I didn't have a problem with ssj4 really. Besides Pan and more Trunks that was one of the things I liked about GT.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#12Orange00Posted 4/12/2013 12:31:48 AM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Orange00 posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Orange00 posted...
well naturally, his DmC2 devil trigger is going to have electricity surrounding him, then in DmC3, his hair grows longer during devil trigger. This really just common sense man.

i don't think it would make much sense if it was similar to Nero.. Well Nero's trigger doesn't make any sense to begin with, so dunno..

Seriousness super saiyan 2 bugged me. Aside from the lightning it didn't look any different.

their hair sticks up more. It's most visible with gohan. Also trunks' ultra ssj shows clear change in hairdo. I don't think toriyama intended to have that dramatic change at that point. I personally got an issue with ssj3 because of it's dramatic departure from previous forms.. Not to mention ssj4..

I didn't have a problem with ssj4 really. Besides Pan and more Trunks that was one of the things I liked about GT.

mmm.. It's not so bad after seeing some other anime, because series' like naruto and bleach go allovertheplace with their transformations and power buff-- it's just that Dragon Ball was among the first anime/manga I got my hands on and it really bothered me that later saiyan transformations didn't follow the same logic there was up till SSJ2. I suppose SSJ4 could be considered sorta like pure form of a saiyan and so explaining it's completely different look.
---
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!
#13KyryloPosted 4/12/2013 4:04:35 AM
he will look.....just as DmC1 one.
#14WilliambatsonPosted 4/12/2013 4:17:25 AM
Kyrylo posted...

That might not be correct. DmC Dante's devil trigger is....the weak version. He probably just hasn't found a way to activate it fully as of yet. I'm guessing he hasn't reached his full potential with that, so as he becomes more experienced and a bit older, he'd eventually learn how to use more of his Demonic power. Therefore, he may change into a full on Demon like the previous Devil Triggers. :]
---
A warning to you both - choose to follow me or oppose me and I will kill you.
#15Gogito4Posted 4/12/2013 4:34:22 AM
Orange00 posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Orange00 posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Orange00 posted...

mmm.. It's not so bad after seeing some other anime, because series' like naruto and bleach go allovertheplace with their transformations and power buff-- it's just that Dragon Ball was among the first anime/manga I got my hands on and it really bothered me that later saiyan transformations didn't follow the same logic there was up till SSJ2. I suppose SSJ4 could be considered sorta like pure form of a saiyan and so explaining it's completely different look.

Then you're gonna like Super Saiyan God. I mean, Toriyama went full circle on it on the new movie.
---
Excited for: MHTri U, Fire Emblem Awakening, FFVSXIII (It will come out... eventually. Right?)
Dissidia 012: Main:Terra Subs:Squall,WoL,Cloud and Kain.
#16lokithefoolPosted 4/12/2013 5:42:23 AM
Mother-Nesu posted...
Im hoping its one like Nero's. Because The one he has right now is just a recolor, and i didnt really like how old Dante changed completely. :p

Like this

http://i.imgur.com/gLtOt.jpg
#17KyryloPosted 4/12/2013 6:46:49 AM
Williambatson posted...
Kyrylo posted...

That might not be correct. DmC Dante's devil trigger is....the weak version. He probably just hasn't found a way to activate it fully as of yet. I'm guessing he hasn't reached his full potential with that, so as he becomes more experienced and a bit older, he'd eventually learn how to use more of his Demonic power. Therefore, he may change into a full on Demon like the previous Devil Triggers. :]

yeah, right. Looks at demons in DmC....so he look like that:
http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/0/6087/1017675-toxic_avenger_l.jpg
#18shatterstarPosted 4/12/2013 7:05:52 AM(edited)
Strelok posted...
Nothing, as there will never be a DmC2.

I don't know about that.

Most likely they'll figure out ways to improve it like using their new game engine, having it run at 60fps, optional manual lock-on, and probably design the combat themselves. Also redesign new Dante to look more like the old since at the end of the game (spoiler alert) his hair transformed completely white.

To be honest with you. I really don't see original DMC fitting into their future plans and also Capcom are taking the cheap route and outsourcing all of their well established IP's and therefore, they won't be making it.

So how can you bring back original DMC without causing massive confusion with newcomers to the franchise due to DmC and also make original DMC feel fresh, new, and appealing to capture a new audience when that franchised reached it's peak when it comes to creative ideas. Because that was the whole reason they went looking else where.

You can't really to tell the truth.

Perhaps Capcom will revisited the franchise in 10 or 12 years, when you're 40 years of age and still ranting about videogames and talking about cartoons Tripweed....lol.

PS: The DT will probably manifest itself in the form of the spirit of Sparda that surface from Dante's body and delivers a powerful attack to increase combo chaining.
#19Ink-RibbonPosted 4/12/2013 7:03:42 AM
Nero doesn't exist...DMC 4 was just a bad dream, like DMC 2. So, DT will be nothing like Nero's...

We can expect an interesting, rough, strong, tough, powerful, fast, exciting, intense, violent and amazing DT this time, just like DT from DMC 2. I must admit Dante's DT was one of the best things from DMC 2.

I can't wait to see the final duel between Vergil and Dante in DmC 2. Hopefully Capcom will make the character's justice. We need a decent sequel, something that DMC never had.
#20FireMage7777Posted 4/12/2013 7:36:55 AM
Strelok posted...
Nothing, as there will never be a DmC2.

This. /endtopic
Nothing more to see
---
The amount of people that don't get Bioshock Infinite's story is too big
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/