What do you think Dante's Devil trigger will look like in DmC2

#21FireMage7777Posted 4/12/2013 7:38:35 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Nero doesn't exist...DMC 4 was just a bad dream, like DMC 2. So, DT will be nothing like Nero's...

We can expect an interesting, rough, strong, tough, powerful, fast, exciting, intense, violent and amazing DT this time, just like DT from DMC 2. I must admit Dante's DT was one of the best things from DMC 2.

I can't wait to see the final duel between Vergil and Dante in DmC 2. Hopefully Capcom will make the character's justice. We need a decent sequel, something that DMC never had.

DMC4 was amazing, go to your corner. Also you'll be waiting in vain, as DmC2 will never happen
---
The amount of people that don't get Bioshock Infinite's story is too big
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#22StrelokPosted 4/12/2013 8:44:15 AM
Pan was indeed one of the few good things about GT.
More good things were Trunks, SSJ4 looked pretty neat back then (Now it looks "wuh?"), the antagonists had potential (sadly, they were not that greatly executed) and the Japanese version had one nice catchy intro.

I think I just listed everything that was good about GT in one sentence.
*sigh*
Such a pity.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#23Chaos-StrikerPosted 4/12/2013 9:54:28 AM
I don't care what it looks like (except it has to have red eyes as seen at the end). All I know is, NT decided to make Dante half angel, half demon; so it's time to see some Angel Triggers now.
---
~A different breed of gamer
#24Pesmerga255Posted 4/12/2013 9:55:27 AM
Chaos-Striker posted...
I don't care what it looks like (except it has to have red eyes as seen at the end). All I know is, NT decided to make Dante half angel, half demon; so it's time to see some Angel Triggers now.

DmC2 isn't happening. DmC was a flop.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#25roxas9001Posted 4/12/2013 10:02:35 AM
Strelok posted...
Pan was indeed one of the few good things about GT.
More good things were Trunks, SSJ4 looked pretty neat back then (Now it looks "wuh?"), the antagonists had potential (sadly, they were not that greatly executed) and the Japanese version had one nice catchy intro.

I think I just listed everything that was good about GT in one sentence.
*sigh*
Such a pity.

GT Trunks was terrible.
---
Nanomachines, Son
Official Zidane Tribal of the FFXV Board
#26StrelokPosted 4/12/2013 10:37:47 AM
He was, but he was still one of the better parts of the show.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#27SiLVeR_420Posted 4/12/2013 11:01:46 AM
GT seemed like it was Toriyama fully trying to kill the series.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#28Psychochild27Posted 4/12/2013 12:50:06 PM
Mother-Nesu posted...
Im hoping its one like Nero's. Because The one he has right now is just a recolor, and i didnt really like how old Dante changed completely. :p

It can't get any more like Nero's - It already launches enemies up into the air upon activation like Nero's can.
#29Pesmerga255Posted 4/12/2013 12:51:32 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
GT seemed like it was Toriyama fully trying to kill the series.

Toriyama didn't really have anything to do with GT. It's all Toei's fault.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#30Mother-Nesu(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 2:23:16 PM
Psychochild27 posted...
Mother-Nesu posted...
Im hoping its one like Nero's. Because The one he has right now is just a recolor, and i didnt really like how old Dante changed completely. :p

It can't get any more like Nero's - It already launches enemies up into the air upon activation like Nero's can.

Get a susanoo.