What do you think Dante's Devil trigger will look like in DmC2

#31zhaoyun99Posted 4/12/2013 3:00:24 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
GT seemed like it was Toriyama fully trying to kill the series.

99% of the work was done by Toel. What happened of GT was like what happened of X6 (exception X6 did more things right than GT since though it was an untest mess, it did provide real challenge with a kickass OST)
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#32SiLVeR_420Posted 4/12/2013 3:10:59 PM
zhaoyun99 posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
GT seemed like it was Toriyama fully trying to kill the series.

99% of the work was done by Toel. What happened of GT was like what happened of X6 (exception X6 did more things right than GT since though it was an untest mess, it did provide real challenge with a kickass OST)

Explain it. Was it the same with the Buu saga? I lost interest when baby buu was introduced.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#33AkanesasusoraPosted 4/12/2013 3:16:43 PM
Explain it. Was it the same with the Buu saga? I lost interest when baby buu was introduced.

IIRC, Toriyama finally finished Dragonball with the Buu saga, but Toei wanted to keep it going, so they started making GT. He made a few character designs for it, but was otherwise uninvolved.
---
http://i.cubeupload.com/F9TsUH.gif
#34KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 4/12/2013 7:44:51 PM
Toriyama had basically no part in the making of GT. He wanted it to end with Buu (IIRC he really wanted it to end after Cell, but that didn't happen).

With the new movie coming out though, Toriyama said (probably jokingly, but still) that if it's successful they might make a new saga based on the movies with 12 gods as the antagonists.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#35StrelokPosted 4/12/2013 7:48:14 PM
Pretty much.
Toriyama really had nothing to do with GT and IIRC he even said he was glad he had nothing to do with it.

A pity, it had so much potential, but bad writing ruined it.
Seriously, DDR villains? Overpowering the cast? Wat?
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg