So how's the DMD mode?

#21Decapre(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 8:56:00 AM
And for the record that isn't the entire game.
---
I've been told my love for Chun-Li is insanity and sinful, well God.... That's exactly what I wish for =)
#22RetsuxDPosted 4/12/2013 8:58:49 AM
MrHayes77 posted...

Well, I have a hard time finding a DMC video that ISN'T on DMD, and god damn it, that player sucked.
#23SilentS89Posted 4/12/2013 9:00:23 AM
Anyone else starting to get the impression TC already knew how DMD mode was before he asked?
#24FireMage7777Posted 4/12/2013 9:01:37 AM
SilentS89 posted...
Anyone else starting to get the impression TC already knew how DMD mode was before he asked?

No, I get the impression that he's a pig head
---
The amount of people that don't get Bioshock Infinite's story is too big
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#25Decapre(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 9:02:49 AM
RetsuxD posted...
MrHayes77 posted...

Well, I have a hard time finding a DMC video that ISN'T on DMD, and god damn it, that player sucked.

Obviously. I didn't even find vanilla DMC3 normal mode difficult. But you're exaggerating DmC's DMD mode alot.
---
I've been told my love for Chun-Li is insanity and sinful, well God.... That's exactly what I wish for =)
#26Decapre(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 9:03:43 AM
SilentS89 posted...

Whats wrong with asking a simple question? People are so rude here...
---
#27RetsuxDPosted 4/12/2013 9:04:02 AM
MrHayes77 posted...
RetsuxD posted...
MrHayes77 posted...

Obviously. I didn't even find vanilla DMC3 normal mode difficult. But you're exaggerating DmC's DMD mode alot.

Not really, from what I experienced out of Donte's moves in Nefloom, it's gonna keep on being easy.

le aquila face
#28Rising_shadowPosted 4/12/2013 9:06:17 AM
When people say DMC3 vanilla normal they mean the US version before the SE version toned normal back to normal. DMC3's normal mode was actually Japan and Europe's hard. And considering how many people were stuck on the Hell Vanguard on level 2, it's very safe to say that unless you suck massive ass at DmC, its DMD difficulty is still nowhere near that.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#29Decapre(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 9:07:21 AM
RetsuxD posted...
Not really, from what I experienced out of Donte's moves in Nefloom, it's gonna keep on being easy.

le aquila face

Yeah that weapon is great crowd control, but I still felt some challenge on SoS mode.
But whatever i'm getting off topic.
---
#30Decapre(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 9:08:57 AM
Rising_shadow posted...
When people say DMC3 vanilla normal they mean the US version before the SE version toned normal back to normal. DMC3's normal mode was actually Japan and Europe's hard. And considering how many people were stuck on the Hell Vanguard on level 2, it's very safe to say that unless you suck massive ass at DmC, its DMD difficulty is still nowhere near that.

I know this, but people were seriously being too dramatic.
---