So how's the DMD mode?

#31FireMage7777Posted 4/12/2013 8:09:14 AM
Rising_shadow posted...
When people say DMC3 vanilla normal they mean the US version before the SE version toned normal back to normal. DMC3's normal mode was actually Japan and Europe's hard. And considering how many people were stuck on the Hell Vanguard on level 2, it's very safe to say that unless you suck massive ass at DmC, its DMD difficulty is still nowhere near that.

This. /endtopic
---
The amount of people that don't get Bioshock Infinite's story is too big
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#32Decapre(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 8:11:13 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
Rising_shadow posted...
When people say DMC3 vanilla normal they mean the US version before the SE version toned normal back to normal. DMC3's normal mode was actually Japan and Europe's hard. And considering how many people were stuck on the Hell Vanguard on level 2, it's very safe to say that unless you suck massive ass at DmC, its DMD difficulty is still nowhere near that.

This. /endtopic

Firemage are you always this... negative?
---
I've been told my love for Chun-Li is insanity and sinful, well God.... That's exactly what I wish for =)
#33FireMage7777Posted 4/12/2013 8:12:52 AM
MrHayes77 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Rising_shadow posted...

This. /endtopic

Firemage are you always this... negative?

No, I just don't suffer fools
---
#34Decapre(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 8:16:23 AM
FireMage7777 posted...

...well anyways my question was answered. You should really learn to be less hateful.
---
I've been told my love for Chun-Li is insanity and sinful, well God.... That's exactly what I wish for =)
#35RetsuxDPosted 4/12/2013 8:20:58 AM
MrHayes77 posted...
RetsuxD posted...
Not really, from what I experienced out of Donte's moves in Nefloom, it's gonna keep on being easy.

le aquila face

Yeah that weapon is great crowd control, but I still felt some challenge on SoS mode.
But whatever i'm getting off topic.

Crowd control?
Try total stunlocking.
#36zfair89Posted 4/12/2013 8:23:29 AM
It's very difficult to establish any kind of equivalence between old DMC and new in terms of difficulty, taking in mind skill-levels I mean. DMD is probably somewhere between vanilla normal and vanilla hard in DMC3, possibly a little easier than normal but it's difficult to say. Once you've worked out how to exploit the game's combat it becomes very easy. The only thing likely to cause you much difficulty is the demon-baby and two dreamweavers and witch that you have to fight in Mundus' palace. Vergil is basically the same on all difficulties, except you have less margin for error on DMD obviously.

Just parry everything with prop shredder and use trinity-smash/demon dodge a whole bunch of times and you'll be fine. DT-ed enemies don't occur that often for some reason.
#37Decapre(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 8:23:42 AM
RetsuxD posted...
MrHayes77 posted...
RetsuxD posted...
Not really, from what I experienced out of Donte's moves in Nefloom, it's gonna keep on being easy.

le aquila face

Yeah that weapon is great crowd control, but I still felt some challenge on SoS mode.
But whatever i'm getting off topic.

Crowd control?
Try total stunlocking.

LOL sure a better word yes.
---
#38FireMage7777Posted 4/12/2013 8:27:34 AM
MrHayes77 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

...well anyways my question was answered. You should really learn to be less hateful.

No hate about it. Just annoyance because you don't listen
---
#39zfair89Posted 4/12/2013 8:28:08 AM
Yeah, roundtrip basically trivialises most difficult encounters. I think the game actually encourages it as well.
#40Decapre(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 8:29:54 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
MrHayes77 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

No hate about it. Just annoyance because you don't listen

I have been listining you're just really hateful here's my proof.

FireMage7777 posted...
SilentS89 posted...
Anyone else starting to get the impression TC already knew how DMD mode was before he asked?

No, I get the impression that he's a pig head

---