As long as another Devil May Cry game is made, I'll be happy.

#71shatterstarPosted 4/16/2013 6:35:24 PM
tehdud posted...
sworder posted...
5hadows posted...
tehdud posted...
ink IS shatter. is plain to see by now.

Shatter actually gets paid to do what he does

No he doesn't. He's just a fanboy.

shatter is a blatant fanboy. ink is his other persona that tries to act neutral but defend the game just as vigilantly.

I actually do and I'm a fan.

I wouldn't be here if I wasn't. Because I'm sure in hell am not a hardcore gamer nor a hardcore DMC fan.
#72Ink-RibbonPosted 4/16/2013 7:25:54 PM
tehdud posted...
sworder posted...
5hadows posted...
tehdud posted...

shatter is a blatant fanboy. ink is his other persona that tries to act neutral but defend the game just as vigilantly.

You know, how many times will you keep saying I'm shatter? It's a little ( how could I say) strange and very obscure.

I admit that I have a few flaws ( just a few), but being shatter isn't one of them. I get you, you don't have arguments to use against me, so you keep throwing the shatter card. Very clever, but useless.

Sorry to disappoint you, but shatter is probably on his own. If he has alts, I'm not one of them. I don't need alts and I don't need to use alts to tell what I think and to tell what I want, straight in your face. So, you better learn how to deal with it. Someday, you'll be able to pass the denial stage, which seems to be part of your comments about me.

So, look at the bright side, I'm the one and only ink-ribbon you'll ever meet. Even better, I'm all yours to play with me. So, just relax and enjoy the ride, because I came to stay.

Peace always!
#73RayconPosted 4/16/2013 10:28:17 PM
Japanese_Jade posted...
Raycon posted...
Japanese_Jade posted...
Mother-Nesu posted...
It's just sad how only a few accept both dmc AND DmC. :(

Agreed. But then again, we're the rare fortunate ones. *high five*

Why should anyone "have" to accept both? If people don't like one or the other, that's their choice. There's no obligation saying I have to like every movie that hits theaters either. And for good reason.

I never said anyone has to accept both. If you dislike one over the other, theres nothing wrong with that. Everyone has a right to their opinion.

Its just wishful thinking that fans "accept" both games. It doesn't mean they have to like it, just accept that it exists and there are people who like it.

Well there is the "we're the rare and fortunate ones" part of you post, indicating that people SHOULD feel the same way you do. Hence my response. I don't think liking one thing or the other makes anyone "better" or more "fortunate." But I guess that too will be relative. Go figure.
---
What happened to survival horror?
Ironically, it did not survive - TheCyborgNinja
#74tehdudPosted 4/17/2013 12:19:54 AM
shatterstar posted...
tehdud posted...
sworder posted...
5hadows posted...
tehdud posted...

I wouldn't be here if I wasn't. Because I'm sure in hell am not a hardcore gamer nor a hardcore DMC fan.

i prefer the shatter persona. at least its funny. ink is just smh sad.
---
http://i.imgur.com/f9v1SV5.gif
http://i.imgur.com/ypVtf.png
#75KyryloPosted 4/17/2013 1:09:01 AM
shatterstar posted...
tehdud posted...
sworder posted...
5hadows posted...
tehdud posted...

gamer? you? is it new meme? SHATTERZ IZ DA GAMER