A little look into DmC (yt)

#31Ink-RibbonPosted 4/17/2013 4:33:24 PM
UtaNapishti posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Of course you predicted...;)

By the way, I like that feeling.

You sat at your computer for quite some time to think of something that I wouldn't predict, and you failed all the same. Tragic. As I knew you would, you once again try the "I'll act like I'm not taking this seriously at all" tactic, which fools nobody.

Also, spare me your next post saying that you weren't sitting at your computer the whole time and that you were actually busy with something else.

"Oh ****! How does he get inside my head like this?!"

0/10
#32NostalgiaRulesPosted 4/17/2013 10:18:50 PM
Ink, with all due respect to you (and this is just some friendly advice that you're free to accept or reject), maybe, instead of always posting, "peace and love!," XD, :), "I'm a cool and reasonable guy, as always," "it's always the hair with you guys," and 0/10, maybe try having an actual conversation or debate with people. Again, not trying to tell you what to post or how to post it, and you are free to take this optional advice or reject it, but perhaps try really speaking with people. Maybe instead of ending every post with, XD, "hair topic" and 0/10, maybe try ending a post with, "I respectfully disagree with your point." Anyway, just a thought.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#33UtaNapishtiPosted 4/17/2013 10:25:49 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
UtaNapishti posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Of course you predicted...;)

By the way, I like that feeling.

You sat at your computer for quite some time to think of something that I wouldn't predict, and you failed all the same. Tragic. As I knew you would, you once again try the "I'll act like I'm not taking this seriously at all" tactic, which fools nobody.

Also, spare me your next post saying that you weren't sitting at your computer the whole time and that you were actually busy with something else.

"Oh ****! How does he get inside my head like this?!"

0/10

Ahaha! 0/10 right on schedule. Whenever he can't think of a suitable reply (in other words, pretty much always), he resorts to this, proving he's trapped (not that anyone needed proof).

Maybe the day will come when you'll stop being a predictable troll. Just kidding. It won't.
#34Ink-RibbonPosted 4/17/2013 10:31:53 PM
NostalgiaRules posted...
Ink, with all due respect to you (and this is just some friendly advice that you're free to accept or reject), maybe, instead of always posting, "peace and love!," XD, :), "I'm a cool and reasonable guy, as always," "it's always the hair with you guys," and 0/10, maybe try having an actual conversation or debate with people. Again, not trying to tell you what to post or how to post it, and you are free to take this optional advice or reject it, but perhaps try really speaking with people. Maybe instead of ending every post with, XD, "hair topic" and 0/10, maybe try ending a post with, "I respectfully disagree with your point." Anyway, just a thought.

I promise I'll think about it. XD
#35UtaNapishtiPosted 4/17/2013 10:37:31 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...

Another predictable reply! The best part is that this is an admission of your trolling.
#36Ink-RibbonPosted 4/17/2013 10:40:29 PM
UtaNapishti posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...

Another predictable reply! The best part is that this is an admission of your trolling.

There is no point in trying to be unpredicatble when everything I say, is predictable in your book...;)

So, it's like a dead end. No way out, unwinnable trap.

Good thing is that I also know you're being predictable, because you're already trying to predict my actions.

So, I guess we just should enjoy the show and drink Coke, after eating a good popcorn. Talk about popcorn, I can't wait to see the fireworks!
#37UtaNapishtiPosted 4/17/2013 10:46:28 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
UtaNapishti posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...

There is no point in trying to be unpredicatble when everything I say, is predictable in your book...;)

So, it's like a dead end. No way out, unwinnable trap.

Good thing is that I also know you're being predictable, because you're already trying to predict my actions.

So, I guess we just should enjoy the show and drink Coke, after eating a good popcorn. Talk about popcorn, I can't wait to see the fireworks!

Welcome back to Trollbowl 2013!

Uta's got Ink against the ropes, frustrating him by predicting his posts before he makes them. Will Ink switch tactics or will he once again try the tired "tu quoque" fallacious argument? If the past has taught us anything, it will be the latter.

And he's making his move...

Oh..

OH!

And there it is, folks. His tu quoque falls flat again, sealing his fate. Another disappointment for Ink fans. If he had any. Which he doesn't.
#38KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 4/17/2013 10:52:26 PM
Anyone else excited for ALttP 2? It looks pretty damn fun.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#39SiLVeR_420Posted 4/18/2013 1:18:11 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

The reason to buy a 3DS keeps racking up.

I wish it was a remake for Majoras Mask like they did for Ocarina.
MM is my favorite.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#40KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 4/18/2013 7:14:44 AM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

The reason to buy a 3DS keeps racking up.

I wish it was a remake for Majoras Mask like they did for Ocarina.
MM is my favorite.

Rumor is that MM 3DS actually is in development, but they don't want to announce it until later (probably after we see some trailer for Zelda WiiU).

If they do announce it, this might be the first time we've had this many Zelda games in development at the same time.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]