Let's have this thread for the 176th time.

#1RetsuxDPosted 4/16/2013 5:07:51 PM
If Donte is half-angel and half-demon, how come he doesn't have an Angel Trigger?

And how does he maintain his human form?

And how can he even have humanity to begin with?

And the most important of all:
Why sell millions when you can sell thousands?

maximumoverfrodo.jpg
#2StrelokPosted 4/16/2013 5:09:26 PM
Why does the city take several minutes to crush Donte? Srsly...
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#3Little_IshidaPosted 4/16/2013 5:13:35 PM
Why can Kat throw a molotov cocktail at the hunter, yet all methods of Limbo-Human world interaction conveniently stop when kat is captured?
---
Ieyasu......Ieyasu.....
IIIIEEEEYYYAAAAAAASSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!
#4ZeroX91Posted 4/16/2013 5:15:54 PM
Why is vergil's **** bigger?
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJuLGBjjf6g
#5produnerPosted 4/16/2013 5:16:46 PM
50% Demon, 50%angel, 50% human. **** math, or tameem redesigned how living organisms breed, i mean he and sporda impregnated eva, the whooooooooooorblrgh.
#6produnerPosted 4/16/2013 5:18:39 PM
RetsuxD posted...
If Donte is half-angel and half-demon, how come he doesn't have an Angel Trigger?

maximumoverfrodo.jpg

Invading the world of XxxantigravelordxxX.

Husky of the world defeated, returning with newfound humanity.
#75hadowsPosted 4/16/2013 5:20:02 PM
produner posted...
RetsuxD posted...

maximumoverfrodo.jpg

Invading the world of XxxantigravelordxxX.

Husky of the world defeated, returning with newfound humanity.

You get a ball of fur from them not humanity.
---
Ill add something here later....
#8Ink-RibbonPosted 4/16/2013 6:04:57 PM
RetsuxD posted...

maximumoverfrodo.jpg

You know, I'm so happy today that I'm able to fly and jump at the same time. I'm pretty much satisfied, you have no idea! :)

So, I took my time to answer your questions. I'm a good guy and we're users afterall!

That being said, I was thinking here, thinking there and there we go:

1) Maybe Dante will have a angel trigger in DmC 2. He isn't fully aware of his powers. He'll discover more of them, I guess.

2) He has a human form because the plot requires so...So, it's part of the plan. They could really have fixed it, by saying Eva was half human and half angel. So, Dante could be both human, angel and demon at the same time.

3) Again, they could fix it like I said above. Anyway, it's part of the plan, easy on the plot.

4) Now that's a cool, interesting, intense, rough, tough and exciting question. It's all a matter of perspective. Millions of what? Thousands of what? Millions of thousands or thousands of millions? Millions of tickets? Thousands of meals?

Like I said, everything is possible and relevant!

Peace and love always. ;)
#9RetsuxD(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2013 6:06:45 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
RetsuxD posted...

maximumoverfrodo.jpg

You know, I'm so happy today that I'm able to fly and jump at the same time. I'm pretty much satisfied, you have no idea! :)

So, I took my time to answer your questions. I'm a good guy and we're users afterall!

1) Maybe Dante will have a angel trigger in DmC 2. He isn't fully aware of his powers. He'll discover more of them, I guess.

2) He has a human form because the plot requires so...So, it's part of the plan. They could really have fixed it, by saying Eva was half human and half angel. So, Dante could be both human, angel and demon at the same time.

3) Again, they could fix it like I said above. Anyway, it's part of the plan, easy on the plot.

4) Now that's a cool, interesting, intense, rough, tough and exciting question. It's all a matter of perspective. Millions of what? Thousands of what? Millions of thousands or thousands of millions? Millions of tickets? Thousands of meals?

We've got a ruseman here.
#10Ink-RibbonPosted 4/16/2013 6:09:04 PM
RetsuxD posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
RetsuxD posted...

maximumoverfrodo.jpg

We've got a ruseman here.

So, did you like my answer? I gave my best.

Hopefully that's a good sign. I'm here to help and serve. XD