big plothole

#1bigdom93Posted 4/17/2013 3:37:15 PM
if Donte can only interact with the real world from limbo if kat sprays squirrel spunk on something, then why is he able to when he has to move those crates and propeller out of the way when kat and vergil are in the car
---
Trust no one, the minute god cr@pped out the third caveman, there was a conspiracy against one of them
#2NightmareGammaPosted 4/17/2013 5:07:48 PM
I think this is because thanks to the Attack of Mundus, HUman world and Limbo got fused for a short time!

what is more of a plothole is: Why is everything that got hit by the shockwave frozen in time/Slow motion but NOT Dante?
---
#3RayconPosted 4/17/2013 6:47:57 PM
Or how Donte can shoot Kat and kill her but can't do anything to save her when the place gets raided.
---
What happened to survival horror?
Ironically, it did not survive - TheCyborgNinja
#4T_H_E_OPosted 4/17/2013 6:52:05 PM
Overruled

"This game is perfect, nothing's needed to be fixed"
---
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience
#5Kira0987Posted 4/17/2013 7:17:25 PM
Raycon posted...
Or how Donte can shoot Kat and kill her but can't do anything to save her when the place gets raided.

Lol never thought about that. That's a huge plothole.
---
Soul of the lost withdrawn from its vessel, let strength be granted so the world might be mended.
PSN - Makohazard
#6Dark_EpathyPosted 4/17/2013 8:41:24 PM
I thought Dante, Vergil, and Kat were all in Limbo at that time. So, whatever Dante did would obviously directly affect them.
---
"We are the greater good." -- Rick Grimes, The Walking Dead
#7SlaveBladePosted 4/17/2013 11:23:02 PM
Raycon posted...

She can see/exist in both worlds >_>

Hell, it's explained not even 1/3rd into the game.
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#8KyryloPosted 4/17/2013 11:58:06 PM
but if donte's in Limbo and he can interact with objects on the other side, why he couldn't save her from limbo?
#9produnerPosted 4/18/2013 12:07:18 AM
There is nothing to fix or explain, and the game is perfect. If you don't like the game and you don't want to play it, it is fine because games are supposed to be something that only developers want to play.
#10FireMage7777Posted 4/18/2013 1:07:48 AM
SlaveBlade posted...
Raycon posted...

She can see/exist in both worlds >_>

Hell, it's explained not even 1/3rd into the game.

Then she can be carried off by Donte
---
I love my fans...too bad most of them aren't the good kind :D
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/