Great job guys... you just killed the whole DMC franchise ! :O

#61NostalgiaRulesPosted 4/18/2013 9:57:50 PM
It's really not fair to blame the fan base, TC. People were told, "If you don't like DmC, then don't buy it." They did just that. People aren't going to buy a game that they don't like. And no, people don't have to try everything just to see if they like it or not.

Why didn't DmC fans scoop up the game, since DmC wasn't aimed toward original DMC fans anyway?
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#62akira_hisyamPosted 4/19/2013 12:46:39 AM
i cant see what fans do for you to blame them?

think,think for awhile, who decide to reboot the game?who started to alienating/insult fanbase?
we didnt lose anything for this game failure and it not us killed dmc franchise,we just wont support bad game,we consumer,you want our money? start make good game,stop with this BS attitude.

just think for awhile,TC before you start blame other.
---
i wont let the last heaven honor die with it champion-war
#63ScreamingMidgetPosted 4/19/2013 3:07:57 AM
Clearly, it wasn't Capcom's decision to have NT make a garbage game. It was ours.
#64Endless_NightPosted 4/19/2013 4:44:24 AM
You should blame the pros for not buying enough copies to boost its sales. They wanted 5 millions copies sold right? Each person buying 1 million should do just fine.
---
Everything stemmed from Chaos, Aligned to Cosmos, Brought forth by Space, Woven with Time and Governed by Gravity.
#65KyryloPosted 4/19/2013 4:57:01 AM
pros are to blame. Many of them were spouting rainbows and happiness around this game and pirated it or played by friends instead.:D
#66produnerPosted 4/19/2013 5:02:23 AM
Kyrylo posted...
pros are to blame. Many of them were spouting rainbows and happiness around this game and pirated it or played by friends instead.:D

They've falsely praised and overrated the game, which led to false feedback and drop in quality.
#67SOLDIER_BankaiPosted 4/19/2013 5:58:19 AM
I like how nobody considers that they may still try to do DmC, just in-house.
#68Pesmerga255Posted 4/19/2013 6:09:38 AM
SOLDIER_Bankai posted...

That won't happen.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#69SOLDIER_BankaiPosted 4/19/2013 6:18:52 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
SOLDIER_Bankai posted...

That won't happen.

If you say so. It is still Capcom after all.
#70SSJ_JinPosted 4/19/2013 6:32:49 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]