The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

this game is awesome.

#1JohnnyApathyPosted 4/18/2013 11:54:43 AM
I hope they make DmC 2. the old ones were okay, but the gameplay of this one is awesome. I know a lot of people here didn't like the story, but I thought it was really enjoyable and I love the new Dante.
#2UtaNapishtiPosted 4/18/2013 11:56:07 AM
I agree 100000000000000000%. We need more people like you on this board.
#35hadowsPosted 4/18/2013 11:56:36 AM
ya not enough alts.
---
Ill add something here later....
#4JohnnyApathy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 11:57:45 AM
5hadows posted...
ya not enough alts.

i'm thinking of getting the DLC alts, are they cool?
#5UtaNapishtiPosted 4/18/2013 11:58:29 AM
JohnnyApathy posted...
5hadows posted...
ya not enough alts.

i'm thinking of getting the DLC alts, are they cool?

The coolest.
#6syctheweilderPosted 4/18/2013 12:02:27 PM
Board User Information
User Name JohnnyApathy
User ID 6558499
Board User Level 15: New User (1)
Awarded to users with at least 3 Karma. Can create 5 topics, 50 messages per day. Can delete own messages, close topics.
Account Created Saturday, April 14, 2012 8:51 AM
Last Visit Thursday, April 18, 2013 3:01 PM
Karma 12
Active Messages Posted 5

And we're done with this thread.
#7NessaJ_TuNPosted 4/18/2013 12:06:31 PM
5hadows posted...
ya not enough alts.

This is a thread for people that like the game, If you hate it, then gtfo. Seriously your kind is freaking annoying. I have been checking this board for last 4 days, it always antis that stir up the pot. For god sake is it wrong for people to enjoy this game? its their time, their money, not your problem.
#85hadowsPosted 4/18/2013 12:08:41 PM
NessaJ_TuN posted...
5hadows posted...
ya not enough alts.

This is a thread for people that like the game, If you hate it, then gtfo. Seriously your kind is freaking annoying. I have been checking this board for last 4 days, it always antis that stir up the pot. For god sake is it wrong for people to enjoy this game? its their time, their money, not your problem.

This is a board so that people can discuss about the game, it doesn't help if the game deserves and gets all this hate.
---
#9OracleGunnerPosted 4/18/2013 12:10:37 PM
5hadows posted...
NessaJ_TuN posted...
5hadows posted...
ya not enough alts.

This is a board so that people can discuss about the game, it doesn't help if the game deserves and gets all this hate.

The pro trolls don't realize this.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1
#105hadowsPosted 4/18/2013 12:11:04 PM
OracleGunner posted...
5hadows posted...
NessaJ_TuN posted...
5hadows posted...
ya not enough alts.

The pro trolls don't realize this.

they do, they just act like they don't.
---