[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#12KyryloPosted 4/18/2013 12:26:46 PM
last stand of pro's hysteric.
#13NessaJ_TuNPosted 4/18/2013 12:29:54 PM
5hadows posted...
NessaJ_TuN posted...
5hadows posted...
ya not enough alts.

This is a thread for people that like the game, If you hate it, then gtfo. Seriously your kind is freaking annoying. I have been checking this board for last 4 days, it always antis that stir up the pot. For god sake is it wrong for people to enjoy this game? its their time, their money, not your problem.

This is a board so that people can discuss about the game, it doesn't help if the game deserves and gets all this hate.

Actually I know, but you guys have been hating this game and go to other hundred threads out there, isn't that enough? people got it that you guys hate the game.
#145hadowsPosted 4/18/2013 12:30:49 PM
NessaJ_TuN posted...
5hadows posted...
NessaJ_TuN posted...
5hadows posted...
ya not enough alts.

This is a thread for people that like the game, If you hate it, then gtfo. Seriously your kind is freaking annoying. I have been checking this board for last 4 days, it always antis that stir up the pot. For god sake is it wrong for people to enjoy this game? its their time, their money, not your problem.

This is a board so that people can discuss about the game, it doesn't help if the game deserves and gets all this hate.

Actually I know, but you guys have been hating this game and go to other hundred threads out there, isn't that enough? people got it that you guys hate the game.

It's not, you can always move to another board where the sheeps flock if you don't like people hating on this game.
---
Ill add something here later....
#15NessaJ_TuNPosted 4/18/2013 12:41:13 PM(edited)
5hadows posted...
NessaJ_TuN posted...
5hadows posted...
NessaJ_TuN posted...
5hadows posted...
ya not enough alts.

It's not, you can always move to another board where the sheeps flock if you don't like people hating on this game.

The fact that the thread title is "this game is awesome." implying that he likes the game. If you don't like it, why came in? the joke is on you.
#165hadowsPosted 4/18/2013 12:44:20 PM
NessaJ_TuN posted...

The fact that the thread title is "this game is awesome." implying that he likes the game. If you don't like it, why came in? the joke is on you.

Because I disagree sheepo.
---
#17syctheweilderPosted 4/18/2013 12:45:09 PM
syctheweilder posted...
Board User Information
User Name JohnnyApathy
User ID 6558499
Board User Level 15: New User (1)
Awarded to users with at least 3 Karma. Can create 5 topics, 50 messages per day. Can delete own messages, close topics.
Account Created Saturday, April 14, 2012 8:51 AM
Last Visit Thursday, April 18, 2013 3:01 PM
Karma 12
Active Messages Posted 5

And we're done with this thread.
#18NessaJ_TuNPosted 4/18/2013 12:53:16 PM
5hadows posted...
NessaJ_TuN posted...

And people already know that you hate the game sheepos, you are part of antis. You just want to start trouble like little kid, that's all.
#195hadowsPosted 4/18/2013 12:54:14 PM
NessaJ_TuN posted...
5hadows posted...
NessaJ_TuN posted...

And people already know that you hate the game sheepos, you are part of antis. You just want to start trouble like little kid, that's all.

TC is new isn't he, he's not an alt according to you, he doesn't know it.

lol sheep.
---
#20produnerPosted 4/18/2013 12:56:10 PM
People said that DmC is a low quality game and were called out for being haters. So, capcom are now haters?

Telling the truth and stating facts is trolling. Disliking anything bad is being a blind hater.

Pros and NT: it is about the hair.
Capcom: loss of quality.

I will go with capcom.