this game is awesome.

#21NessaJ_TuNPosted 4/18/2013 1:59:12 PM
5hadows posted...
NessaJ_TuN posted...
5hadows posted...
NessaJ_TuN posted...

The fact that the thread title is "this game is awesome." implying that he likes the game. If you don't like it, why came in? the joke is on you.

Because I disagree sheepo.

And people already know that you hate the game sheepos, you are part of antis. You just want to start trouble like little kid, that's all.

TC is new isn't he, he's not an alt according to you, he doesn't know it.

lol sheep.

I am pretty sure guys like you, even if its not a new user that likes the game, you will still go to the thread and create a flame war.
#225hadowsPosted 4/18/2013 2:00:33 PM
NessaJ_TuN posted...
5hadows posted...
NessaJ_TuN posted...
5hadows posted...
NessaJ_TuN posted...

The fact that the thread title is "this game is awesome." implying that he likes the game. If you don't like it, why came in? the joke is on you.

Because I disagree sheepo.

And people already know that you hate the game sheepos, you are part of antis. You just want to start trouble like little kid, that's all.

TC is new isn't he, he's not an alt according to you, he doesn't know it.

lol sheep.

I am pretty sure guys like you, even if its not a new user that likes the game, you will still go to the thread and create a flame war.

Because they're the same guys saying they like the game over and over again.
---
Ill add something here later....
#23NessaJ_TuNPosted 4/18/2013 2:04:19 PM
5hadows posted...

Alright then, but if example this is different guy, you just being an ass, you know? just saying.
#245hadowsPosted 4/18/2013 2:05:29 PM
NessaJ_TuN posted...
5hadows posted...

Alright then, but if example this is different guy, you just being an ass, you know? just saying.

I'm voicing my opinion, it doesn't matter if you think I'm an ass or not, it's up for the guy if he wants to reply to me or not.

Stop white knighting bro.
---
#25NessaJ_TuNPosted 4/18/2013 2:17:33 PM
5hadows posted...
NessaJ_TuN posted...
5hadows posted...

I'm voicing my opinion, it doesn't matter if you think I'm an ass or not, it's up for the guy if he wants to reply to me or not.

No you didn't, you attacking others opinion. Its different.
#265hadowsPosted 4/18/2013 2:29:08 PM
NessaJ_TuN posted...
5hadows posted...
NessaJ_TuN posted...
5hadows posted...

If they think I'm attacking them it's up to them just like they're suposed to reply to me or not.

---
#27NessaJ_TuNPosted 4/18/2013 2:31:29 PM
5hadows posted...
NessaJ_TuN posted...
5hadows posted...
NessaJ_TuN posted...
5hadows posted...

If they think I'm attacking them it's up to them just like they're suposed to reply to me or not.

Considering I like this game, so you also dealing with me boy.
#28StrelokPosted 4/18/2013 2:33:57 PM
Not our fault that you like trash.
Stop taking it out on people with good taste man.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#29IamthekuzalolPosted 4/18/2013 2:36:30 PM
I swear to god that every topic on this board, there's this same lone no-life dude that's picking a fight with everyone else. Reminds me of that postal dude from the xbox360 board, lol.
#30NessaJ_TuNPosted 4/18/2013 2:41:30 PM(edited)
Strelok posted...
Not our fault that you like trash.
Stop taking it out on people with good taste man.

Considering I like Bayonetta, Vanquish and DMC 3( games that you guys consider good), also liking western hack and slash game like GoW and DmC means my taste is trash? lmao, you act like you anything good at this game, I bet you are crap player.