Lockon also dies, but he has a twin
Megas got cancelled.
GSD sucked
No one likes EA
Today is saturday, but it is sunday in some countries
Batman isn't dead
Ocean and all his associates get away with it
And wubwubwub noises aren't music

Is it possible for me to get modded for this post?

Jason can't be a Deadite as he was never risen or controlled by the Necronomicon. Boo yah!

B-BUT
I dunno lol, I could never find Jason Goes to Hell on TV so in the end I just read the wikipedia summary and jumped straight to vs Freddy vs Ash.

Argue with me not about Evil Dead or Friday the 13th.

I'll argue about Nightmare on Elm Street anytime because I swear it's ALWAYS been hinted that Freddy diddled little kids.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#282JohnnyApathy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 12:53:48 PM
wow. you're all still going. I stated the fact I don't begrudge you for not liking the game, but I do and I enjoy it yet it is still factually terrible? You said you don't like it, fine. I respect that. I do, and I think it is great. I don't go to your house and lord my opinion over any of you when you watch movies or play games or whatever.

matter of fact, roughly 8-15 pages ago I thought I put in some solid reasoning WHY I like it (yet there are posts still saying the TC [me] hasn't explained why they like it. I have), and that I think it is fun.

I had every intention of trying to create a list of the best combos and strategies for this game, but I'll keep it to myself. I don't want that post to devolve into insults and baiting for 30+ pages. I made this topic because I enjoyed the game and I was looking for others who do too. If you don't like it, fine, but why still post on the board months after the game has been out? I get that it isn't the old games, and you're not happy about that. I'm sorry you feel that way but some of us like the new direction. I used the example of the new Evil Dead. I love the old ones, but don't care for the new one. I'm not on IMDB slagging everyone who expresses enjoyment out of it. It serves no purpose and would make me look petulant and bitter.
#283FireMage7777Posted 4/22/2013 1:00:29 PM
JohnnyApathy posted...
wow. you're all still going. I stated the fact I don't begrudge you for not liking the game, but I do and I enjoy it yet it is still factually terrible? You said you don't like it, fine. I respect that. I do, and I think it is great. I don't go to your house and lord my opinion over any of you when you watch movies or play games or whatever.

matter of fact, roughly 8-15 pages ago I thought I put in some solid reasoning WHY I like it (yet there are posts still saying the TC [me] hasn't explained why they like it. I have), and that I think it is fun.

I had every intention of trying to create a list of the best combos and strategies for this game, but I'll keep it to myself. I don't want that post to devolve into insults and baiting for 30+ pages. I made this topic because I enjoyed the game and I was looking for others who do too. If you don't like it, fine, but why still post on the board months after the game has been out? I get that it isn't the old games, and you're not happy about that. I'm sorry you feel that way but some of us like the new direction. I used the example of the new Evil Dead. I love the old ones, but don't care for the new one. I'm not on IMDB slagging everyone who expresses enjoyment out of it. It serves no purpose and would make me look petulant and bitter.

Cry moar pls *rolls eyes*
---
I love my fans...too bad most of them aren't the good kind :D
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#2845hadowsPosted 4/22/2013 1:05:08 PM
JohnnyApathy posted...

OK, LETS DISCUSS COMBOS AND STRATEGIES.

first of all, DISREGARD EVERY SINGLE WEAPON IN THE GAME AND GET THE AXE AND AQUILLA. then you STUNROCK PEOPRE WITH AQUILLA AND AXE THE HELL OUT OF THEM.

Against color coded eneimes tou stunlock blue colored mobs and kill the red ones with axe.

If you have a lot of mobs just GET THEM ALL TOGETHER WITH AQUILLA HAHAHAHA.

If you feel like you're going to get hit DEMON DODGE THAT BRO AND HIT HIM WITH A EVEN MORE POWERED AXE(SSS ranking).

keep them coming
---
Ill add something here later....
#285FireMage7777Posted 4/22/2013 1:10:54 PM
5hadows posted...
JohnnyApathy posted...

OK, LETS DISCUSS COMBOS AND STRATEGIES.

first of all, DISREGARD EVERY SINGLE WEAPON IN THE GAME AND GET THE AXE AND AQUILLA. then you STUNROCK PEOPRE WITH AQUILLA AND AXE THE HELL OUT OF THEM.

Against color coded eneimes tou stunlock blue colored mobs and kill the red ones with axe.

If you have a lot of mobs just GET THEM ALL TOGETHER WITH AQUILLA HAHAHAHA.

If you feel like you're going to get hit DEMON DODGE THAT BRO AND HIT HIM WITH A EVEN MORE POWERED AXE(SSS ranking).

keep them coming

I shouldn't laugh as much as I did...but I did
---
I love my fans...too bad most of them aren't the good kind :D
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#286Qwesar23464Posted 4/22/2013 1:32:23 PM
JohnnyApathy posted...

Excuse me, but they were having a wonderful conversation about the nature of spoilers and you came along and ruined everyone's fun. Thank you very much for that.
---
In Crowbar We Trust.
Please, call me B. Wolf
#287RetsuxDPosted 4/22/2013 2:37:50 PM
Qwesar23464 posted...
JohnnyApathy posted...

Excuse me, but they were having a wonderful conversation about the nature of spoilers and you came along and ruined everyone's fun. Thank you very much for that.

Here's another spoiler:
TC is a...

Oh wait I can't say that, this is a christian videogame board.
#288StrelokPosted 4/22/2013 3:47:35 PM
I AM THE GREAT OVERLORD LAHARL! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Wait, is that Etna with a minig-

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

Oh crap!
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#289Pesmerga255Posted 4/22/2013 3:48:45 PM
Laharl is small time. Zetta is where it's at.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#290StrelokPosted 4/22/2013 4:15:14 PM
I, the Great Overlord Laharl, DESTROY WORLDS!
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg